For Sale 8k mi. Moonroof 75 Imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry fellas, aside from having no place to put it...(I could hang new doors and park it in the living room, Don't tell management until after I'm done...) I just couldn't get it back here... once the temperatures drop to the freezing point of water, my balls shrink up into tiny raisins.

Besides, Rip, Will and Stan understand my hesitation to plug in a bid on EB...

No 5th wheel hitch....you wouldn't want it

Up for Action is this beautiful one-of-a-kind 1975 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, it has 8,280 original miles... this is NOT a typo, that is right 8,280 ORIGINAL MILES!!! This amazing vehicle is a true time capsule and virtually brand new, it still has a new car smell.

Hey, he stole those words right out of my book on how to sell cars and get away with it. Now where's my royalty?

No 5th wheel hitch....you wouldn't want it
My buyer's agent went silent on that one... IDK if he blew the deal or if I have pissed him off and he is retaliating by waiting for that 35% tariff on the importation... an additional 35% of my $900 offer would make a huge difference... And I hear the "free beer" brokers fees can get quite pricey.

I suppose we will find out as July approaches if I have to up the mileage on last year's road trip or fight Stan for the top rack on the autotrain.

My buyer's agent went silent on that one... IDK if he blew the deal or if I have pissed him off and he is retaliating by waiting for that 35% tariff on the importation... an additional 35% of my $900 offer would make a huge difference... And I hear the "free beer" brokers fees can get quite pricey.

I suppose we will find out as July approaches if I have to up the mileage on last year's road trip or fight Stan for the top rack on the autotrain.

He was asleep....for Gods sake why are you awake at 3am ...why am I for that matter....

He was asleep....for Gods sake why are you awake at 3am ...why am I for that matter....
Good morning...

Coffee pot turns on at 3:30... the F%^$ing cat decide he needed a snack and couldn't wait...

Kitty scratching at the door got me going at 2 am, second pots hot. Time to make the donuts!

Damn fine craftsmanship by the line worker when he hacked a hole in the carpet.
1. Don't blame the assy line worker. Blame Design Engineering and Accounting.
2. They're all like that. The line worker was doing it the way the Manufacturing Engineer instructed him to do it.
3. I'm sure the line worker thought WTF, when told to do it that way.
4. I'm sure the Manufacturing Engineer thought WTF when the first carpet went in and there was no hole for the radio button.
5. I'm sure the Design Engineer thought, What radio floor button? when told about it the first day of production.
6. I'm sure Accounting said, Cut an effen hole in the carpet with a utility knife goddamit!

I wonder how cars get built at all sometimes.
:rofl:

By the way, that small damage area behind the driver's side rear door is going to cost you a $5k paint job.
No way are you going to blend in spot painting it.

A spot repair on that car would surely be a smooth spot.

Interesting though, Canadian car with an MPH Speedo. Did the 75's have four wheel disc brakes or was only on the 74's?

I threw a bid in on this car last night and was high bid until this morning. Think I'm done now even though it may have a higher value I don't need it all that bad.

I threw a bid in on this car last night and was high bid until this morning. Think I'm done now even though it may have a higher value I don't need it all that bad.

Being a Canuck car I was seriously considering it as well but its over my $2500 valuation lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back