9,000 MILE 73 Gran Coupe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a private bidder?

Go to the auction page and click on bidders. On the next page click on the individual bidder, like e**h and 7**7, to see their history. Then tell me if you think those two are serious bidders?

Seven hours to go, the bid's at 7000 bucks and the reserve has not been met.....

And, there's a new bidder.

I love the car but something seems to be strange. The lack of pictures and details, the private bidders that made the price go higher fast etc. It's only me?

Even if this car WAS 9,000 miles this seller is delusional not taking the $7180 high bid if it was a legitimate bid.......

I was told a long time ago when the odomater numbers don't line up then it has turned over,and with the lack of pictures to me there is no way this is a 9,000 mile car,I wouldn't even bid on it without more pictures.

Seven hours to go, the bid's at 7000 bucks and the reserve has not been met.....

And, there's a new bidder.

Notice how those last two bidders are only bidding on a hand full of auctions. Those are most likely real bidders as compared to most of the others who seem like professional shills. The last private bidder is bidding on 43 auctions, of all kinds, and several retractions in the last 6 months. I guess he miscalculated and ended up high bidder in those.

More pictures would of made it a little more clear of the condition of the car.

If there were 100 hi-rez pics with detailed information, none of us still would have bid on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back