Not open for further replies.

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
*NM*

Stan, view with just your bad eye.

RARE RARE RARE----THYIS 1968 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL CONVERTIBLE IS A RARE CAR ADN NOT MANY MADE AND VERY FEW LEFT....THIS CAR IS FAR ABOVE ITS TIME----ELECTRIC WINDOWS----ELECTRIC LOCKS----ELECTRIC SEATS---FACTORY A/C---CRUISE CONTROL---440 ENGINE---DISC BRAKES--

INSTALLED BRAND NEW CONVERTIBLE TOP----ALSO INSTALLED BRAND NEW CARPET AND INSTALLED NEW INTERIOR ON FRONT AND BACK SEATS...THE INTERIOR IS IMMACULATE----ALSO JUST PAID $4800 FOR A COMPLETE PAINT JOB--A TRIPLE STAGE BASE COAT CLEAR---ALSO HAS BRAND NEW WHEELS AND TIRES----THIS CAR IS WORTH ALOT MORE THAN I AM ASKING...THE PICTURES DO NO JUSTICE..I JUST PICKED IT UP FROM PAINT BOOTH TODAY AND HAVE NOT WASHED IT..SO IT HAS DUST ALL OVER IT...DONT MISS OUT...READY FOR THE ROAD.

The wheels have to go!

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/3303672220.html

The wheels, the paint tell me all I need to know about the owner. They also tell me that their price will always be too high. How do you take a $10,000 68 Cougar and turn it into a $6000 68 Cougar? By painting it Oakland A's green, putting in a green interior and mounting 24-26" wheels then put it up for sale with an Oakland address. Oh, the mandatory price for this monstrosity is usually $15,000 and I have seen 3 of them.

Why, Why, Why? He needs to knock the 5 grand off the price so there's room to paint it a decent color.

That doesn't look like Imperial upholstery. I think he bought a Chrysler 300 upholstery kit and had it installed.

Why, Why, Why? He needs to knock the 5 grand off the price so there's room to paint it a decent color.

I think it would look fantastic with a mist greem metallic paint job. With a paint job and new wheels, it would be a terrific looking vert.

looks like the same color grn as that 2 dr htp that was posted...perhaps it is the factory color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back