Abomination

What!!
You think these maggots all have a job?
We bought them that Clown Car

View attachment 3822

THAT is just too damn funny. BUT....sadly, take a sail through Camden NJ any given summer evening and you will see absolutely and thoroughly ridiculous crap like this pass you by.......REALLY! and that "thump" "thump" "thump" noise from the 60K sound system will drown out even the loudest open header, big block car.

You are in the wrong category to do your brown nosing, as it will go unnoticed here.

We already have members with big wheels here, and they get the same unwavering opinion... It ruins the entire look of an otherwise nice vehicle, and I also agree with the profile of the retreads responsible. The bigger the wheels, the deeper the history with welfare... I'm guessing 3rd generation with the 22"s. There could be the rare exception that some people just have really bad taste.

BTW I finished my self diagnosis that you prescribed... I have to agree with people that know me well, and that is that I am an intolerant redneck. It must be a trait that is thought of fondly, as I have many close friends and always have.

How many friends does someone have when they are constantly overflowing with arrogance?

Did I say anything about the wheels? I recommend to post this 'coming out' about your character and the number of close(?) friends on facebook not here...:). This is a forum about cars. Now more serious.

Question: Why do you guys ridicule people (c-body owners!!) on this forum all the time. Your behavior of ridiculing peoples cars is more and more common on forums like this. i am afraid every forum has their statlers and waldorfs. It becomes more and more difficult then to keep members active on this forum, or more important its difficult for people to become a member, because they are afraid you have a negative opinion about their car...! Stop this crap about calling people maggots etc etc. You really make a fool of yourself...or do you think the naming of people all the time is a positive contribution to this forum? Understand?

Give your opinion, but stay respectful to people. Amen.

My opinion is they're maggots. Respect it!

Sent using Forum Runner

Joey,

I think I have found a new thread to be closed...

Some people really do not get it. I think the contribution of some members, especially on this thread, is negative for this forum in respect of future growth. Especially for people who are trying to sell their car or just want to buy one, but than become a maggot in the eyes of the Statler's and Waldorf's on this forum. I think these so called 'maggots' will never become a member on this forum. And if they will they will have a hard time here! It beats me why some (senior!) members act like this. They may expose their (negative) opinion, but they should keep it neat and should not hassle people because they think the car is not worth the price or have big wheels or for some other reason.

It is getting real sick at this point. :(.

1. 1969Chrysler300,
    I upgraded the site – page 14 – post #139 -

Not all full size products are welcom!!!!! C-bodies are not the same as all full size cars. Do you get it now!

Post #6 - Well Joey, success with getting more members on this board.... Yes, be aware that 1969 Chrysler300 wants to evict a very large percentage of our current members, and disallow any future members that don't meet his own specifications.

Post #23 - Did I say anything about the wheels? No, because that would be on topic, and you only demand to stay on topic on threads that you initiate yourself. You instead made an antagonistic remark about an on topic remark.

I recommend to post this 'coming out' about your character and the number of close(?) friends on facebook not here...:). This was your request after my "Dr. Phil" diagnosis of yourself, when you were being an *** in another thread. I have never hidden who I am by nature, and Facebook is against my nature, as it is likely flooded with socially inept idiots like yourself that don't have real friends.

This is a forum about cars. Still you have yet to do anything but antagonize fellow members, and have given no opinion on the topic of this thread.

Question: Why do you guys ridicule people (c-body owners!!) on this forum all the time. Your behavior of ridiculing peoples cars is more and more common on forums like this. Do you even realize that this comment fits yourself as much as any other member on this site? Recall just a couple of your comments of disapproval of the aftermarket wheels and not repainting a '69 300 back to the original color and another comment telling another member that no one should “pimp out” their cars with factory correct options that they didn't have originally.

i am afraid every forum has their statlers and waldorfs. It becomes more and more difficult then to keep members active on this forum, or more important its difficult for people to become a member, because they are afraid you have a negative opinion about their car...! Again, this describes yourself. Look up the term hypocrite...and while you're at it, narcissist... and quotation marks... "You're welcome".

Stop this crap about calling people maggots etc etc. You really make a fool of yourself...or do you think the naming of people all the time is a positive contribution to this forum? When it's true, Yes, most definitely. Understand? <--Arrogance...I'm certain everyone here has surpassed the age of 4... This, along with your “Get it” will get you loose teeth and a smashed nose in the real world.

Give your opinion, but stay respectful to people. <--Hypocrite, as I have yet to see a respectful reply from yourself to any member here. Amen. <--Narcissistic, you do not have the final word, and your statements are not confirmed above others'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post #25 – Joey, Really? Again...wrong place to kiss ***. Your Mommy's not here.

I think I have found a new thread to be closed... Don't stop at this one alone... You have made an *** of yourself in several threads.

Some people really do not get it. Yup... You.

I think the contribution of some members, especially on this thread, is negative for this forum in respect of future growth. Again... You

Especially for people who are trying to sell their car or just want to buy one, but than become a maggot in the eyes of the Statler's and Waldorf's on this forum. I think these so called 'maggots' will never become a member on this forum. SWEET... Thanks to all that made this a possibility. This site isn't made for someone to join, sell their car and leave.

And if they will they will have a hard time here! It beats me (I wish your parents would have, then maybe you wouldn't have turned out to be such a selfish candy-***) why some (senior!) members act like this. They may expose their (negative) opinion, but they should keep it neat and should not hassle people because they think the car is not worth the price or have big wheels or for some other reason. The people selling the vehicles that you are referring to are not members here. Some members here find the vehicles listed elsewhere and share them with the members of this site (thank you), giving the owners/sellers even more coverage. As far as the members here, honest opinions are given in a manner that hasn't made anyone cry except yourself.

POINT OF TOPIC...People should know the opinion of the people that have a real admiration, history and deeper knowledge of these vehicles. I for another, have a deep history with vehicles/mechanics, and especially have a soft spot for the older Chrysler products. The 22” wheels on this otherwise nice New Yorker ruin the integrity that the car came with from the factory. It is beyond stupidity and bad taste, and combined with the sound system/speakers, I sense the same gut profile as the others here. I can hear $hit Gangsta Rap, and it makes me cringe.

Maggot is hardly a harsh enough term, our working middle class supports all kinds of leaches on society here... poor, rich and foreign... Don't tell us to like it. You don't pay our taxes and see how tax payer's money gets pissed away in unreal ways and amounts.

It is getting real sick at this point. :(. Don't antagonize people, lose the superior ego, self centered thing, do something helpful for others without gloating about it, and maybe you can make some real live friends and not just the socially inept face-book type.

Trust someone just once... “It's you... It's not me”.

Last edited:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, well said Has2B!
and what was deleted by the author from Stan? I missed it because I thought this thread was just continuing on about this maggots 22" round nightmares on all 4 corners! I didn't realize I was missing the drama here.

...and what was deleted by the author from Stan?
I deleted myself (the author).
After popping my cork, I was about 10 paragraphs into my reply when I remembered there's no winning when arguing with an idiot so I said screw it, he ain't worth it...

Last edited:
DARN......! I have started to look forward to the "entertaining" comments from "the foreigner". He kind of takes the focus off us when we say something stupid. (Well.... maybe just me).

I have to dissagree with the 4 year old age estimate though. He must be at least 9...! Sentence structure is to good for a 4 year old.

I'm guessing this is his daddys car and daddy is clueless about his being on the site... Or.... Daddy wrote a check and gave him a car.....

I liken the forum to a tavern. If I go to a tavern and don't like the atmosphere, then I will find one I feel comfortable in. Why bother to antagonize the regulars? Good luck finding your "tavern", 69Chrysler300. Cheers!

Well good, thanks for getting me up to speed and well said 300rag!

Back