For Sale Accurate Ltd Exhaust Systems Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accurate Exhaust Products Ltd has restarted production of popular “C” body exhaust systems.
We are still in the process of sourcing hard to find hangers. Please visit our web site for more information.
C-Body Basic Exhaust Systems HP or LP
Great to see that you decided to revisit the market for C-body exhaust. I wish you the best with this.

Accurate was at Carlisle a couple years back. They said they weren't making anything then but may again in the future. I'm glad the future has arrived but I was ready then.

I talked to them in February, they said they had to make the B/E body kits first, the bread and butter, then they would retool and make the C body kits.

Pipe diameter?
Muffler info?
No hangers?
Aluminized pipes for $1000?

Don't *****. We bitched when they stopped making them . Now that they've started again we should be grateful. If these are an exact reproduction then I'm grateful for a grand . The TTI option I've heard from several need light mods.
Thanks Accurate for listening to us C body guys, not many do.

I always liked the Walker Exhaust OEM replacement pipes and such. Always fit "as factory" on my Chryslers. Hated it when their stock was depleted. My luck with even the better local muffler shops has been negative. I like what I can put on in the driveway, for example, with the car on jack stands, using OEM-level pipe clamps. That's just me.

B/E items will always be more popular than C/A items. BUT that could change with the continued growth of C-body enthusiasm.

I'll look at their website and see if they have anything I might need in the future. Thanks for the link!

CBODY67

Pipe diameter?
Muffler info?
No hangers?
Aluminized pipes for $1000?
2.25" pipes
Want to say Hemi style muffler larger case, but don't quote me on that.
No hangers for the tailpipes near the bumper, don't remember about near the muffler.
If it's accurate, a grand isn't that terrible.

Hopefully enough units will be sold to cover their tooling and marketing costs or they'll be deleted from the catalog.
They have the tooling, the C body kits are run after the money makers have been churned out, so to speak. When I asked they were just setting up for B bodies, said it would be late fall before they would set up for the C bodies. I'm considering getting their kit for the Monaco.

I got a Dual system for my '71 GTX about ten years ago from Accurate and the fit was perfect.The Easiest exhaust system I ever installed. It had the "H" pipe.I think it cost around 500.00 + shipping back then. Only problem is the High Flow Mufflers only lasted a few years (Rust)I don't think they were good quality. The pipes are very good quality.

popcorn-landing.gif

Thanks for all of the input. Here are a few answers to your questions. Please visit our site for what is currently available @ http://www.accurateltd.com. We do not manufacture or supply exhaust components for applications not currently listed including 1976 models. We are currently working with a manufacturer that may supply us with correct hangers as our previous manufacturer had a major facility fire two years ago losing all inventory and dies. To answer the question on cost. “C” body exhaust systems require more materials and labor than any other Mopar application. 6 flanges instead of 2. These are not universal muffler shop style flanges but correctly stamped and formed pieces that we have manufactured for us. Tubing is heavy gauge aluminized material. Included is factory style hardware including manifold lock clips , slotted nuts ,correct clamps and severe service gaskets. As mentioned in previously we ceased “C” body
exhaust systems for some of the reasons stated above in addition to the low volume in demand.
We were selling over 1000 (1k) A , B, and E body exhaust systems to one “C” body exhaust system at the time when we ceased the supply. Between the recent demand not only from our individual customers but from our dealers we decided the go back into production for the most popular “C” body exhaust components and exhaust systems. We do value your input and business so call anytime if you have any questions @ 541-672-2661.
Regards, Tom

Hi Tom,

Thank you for offering the C-Body systems again. Regarding the 69 HP 440 exhaust, I'm sure they're correct but I want to ask so there's no misunderstanding when I order. The 69 HP 440 exhaust pipe is not two pieces. It should be one solid pipe from manifold to muffler, 2-1/2" Dia. tailpipes are the same as all other 440 dual tailpipes. 2-1/4 Dia. Is this what's offered in the HP kit? Also, I purchased a pair of the C-Body dual exhaust mufflers as discontinued stock a couple of years ago while you still had some in stock. Is it possible to get the 69 HP 440 "system" less the mufflers?

Thanks!

Support your local economy and have it done at the custom exhaust shop for $500 or less. I personally know of three shops all within 15 minutes or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back