Air in-tank housing on a 72 Plymouth fury3

Rexhazard34!

Reaction score
Can anyone point me in the right direction I’m trying to find the air intake housing for my stock 72 Plymouth fury3 it measures 4 1/8 in across. I replaced the stock holly 2 barrel with the equivalent Uremco 2 barrel from summit. But now I feel like it’s impossible to find the air intank housing. Everyone assumes it came with the car! Nope please help if possible. Thanks

Are you looking for the "air cleaner" which goes on top of the carburetor? If that is the case, Yes, it did come with the car. It will be specific to a 2bbl carb, too. There are some adapters to neck-down the size on the bottom of a 4bbl air cleaner so the 4bbl air cleaner will fit the 2bbl carb's aoir horn size.

Are you looking for the "air cleaner" which goes on top of the carburetor? If that is the case, Yes, it did come with the car. It will be specific to a 2bbl carb, too. There are some adapters to neck-down the size on the bottom of a 4bbl air cleaner so the 4bbl air cleaner will fit the 2bbl carb's aoir horn size.
Yes that’s what I’m looking for is the air cleaner. My car didn’t come with it! Do you know where I can scrounge up a stock replacement to fit on top of a 2 barrel holly replacement?

Yes that’s what I’m looking for is the air cleaner. My car didn’t come with it! Do you know where I can scrounge up a stock replacement to fit on top of a 2 barrel holly replacement?
I would try E-Bay.

Temp solution: If you don't mind non-stock appearance, you could try a universal from an auto parts store.

Back