American car show Falkenberg, sweden

Well now I know why I don't see any c bodies at the car shows anymore, they are all overseas!

If I had to pick just one Forward Look out of this group, it would be this one. But.....I wouldn't wear heels :poke:

1108_zps4f20682b.jpg

1112_zpseb10c31c.jpg

All that and just 2 Formals...still on the outside looking in, I guess.

there is a huge x-tra area with a swap meet. Most people just park their car and go there.
When they are done they sometimes sit at their cars but rarly.
When you look at the cars, the hoods are mostly all closed it is not a competition to win trophies.
Just come, walk around have a good time and talk to people

So different here.......... tents and chairs abound..............

IMG_4345.jpg

IMG_4345.jpg

I have a buyer for the 68 T and C. If you know them Carsten, pass them my information please. ;-)

Wow incredible collection of C-bodies. Thanks for sharing. I would have never guess so many overseas.

I love those Desoto's!!!

Very few Formal's!

Thanks for sharing!

I have a buyer for the 68 T and C. If you know them Carsten, pass them my information please. ;-)

sorry Tim, don't know the owner.
Usually 95% of the people are not at their car (like me, I am running around taking pictures) so it is sometimes hard to get in touch.

Carsten

some more folks. If you check out the cars in the background you will see that a huge part are 50s/full size cars while compacts of any kind are unpopular (despite drag racers). People in scandinavia like simply huge american classics. The words "size does matter" has a different meaning in this case.

Back