American car show Falkenberg, sweden

after leaving Falkenberg sunday we visited a local smalltown Mopar gathering at a cafe on the way home

Carsten's visual inventory of 80% of the big Mopars left on the planet.
It amazes me every time Carsten does this, how can so many of these be across the pond. Thanks brother, awesome display of American iron!

the pics I showed in this thread are just a part of the cars which attended the show. I only showed some of the 50s/full size cars while I posted some of the muscle cars on moparts, too. I took more than 2.200 pics during the show. But still way less than the 4.000 pics I took in Västeras.

@Dave: the scandinavian shows are different to the US shows. Usally people do not sit behind cars, have tents etc. That happens in german though. So there will be camping, chairs and tents on the german Mopar Nats as it is possible to stay on the ground overnight.

@Bob: I took a quick look through the pics and found another formal for you

Carsten

Great pics Carsten! Thanks for sharing them! There was even a bluesmobile in there! lol I'll have to study them more when I get home to the computer.

I kinda enjoy seeing the 4 doors getting some loving over there. Nobody wants em over here.

Until you foreign guys joined the forum and continued participating,
I never realized how many of these cars went across the ocean.
Better yet, you guys reversed 180 degrees my feelings about these cars crossing the ocean.

Still a tinge of sadness remaining but I feel a lot better now. Thanks to all of you!

I'm also starting to understand this "world community" thing...

Back