For Sale Another brown 1971 Imperial - FeeBay - This one is SUPERCLEAN & more interesting..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about that but didn,t know they have that so early..... in 1971.

BTW: a bid got cancelled and the auction is now at 18,6k$

At least everyone now knows the reserve, so there probably won't be any more bidding until the last 10 seconds, like you said. Less than a day to go now. All it will take to push it significantly higher will be at least two wealthy guys who really want it. :popcorn:

If I have a car on ebay and I see a guy bidding up in 100 dollar increments, I cancel his bids and prevent him from any future bidding
I know the scumbag is looking for the reserve and will bail after reaching it.
Ruins the whole auction.
I want the top bidder, whether he hit the reserve or not, to be legit.

And I'll boot anyone who's feedback is all for DVD's and skateboard wheels.

I assume the vendor realized, that he just might be able to get even more. I bet it's coming back soon.

That is a pretty well preserved car but in this Price range I would have a Problem with that absolutely amateurish ancient repaint on the right side at least upper door half which Looks bad already in the pic and I'm not even sure if it doesn't extend in the upper Portion of the front Fender plus some touch up at the edge of the quarter Panel. If you want to have this fixed up to look right in the same hue as the rest of the car in single stage met. I suppose, then good luck with the paint Job. This kills the Overall Impression of the whole car IMHO.
We've seen better ones for less.

$_57.jpg

$_57.jpg

It has had a repaint and maybe I'm desensitized by now to less than perfect(far less) paint jobs that it didn't bother me when I saw this car in person. Find another.

This is why I hate EBay when it comes to buying cars. People playing with false bids. There is never a car being sold that you really know what the real bids are.

The Imp was relisted, and the new listing was ended.. so it could mean that it sold...!

If only I had the money, I would have hoarded that beauty, and it could have kept the blue wonder company..!

What ever happened to it, I hope it will be taken care of, and maintained in the best possible way !

You beat me to it Carsten.. ;-)

I am still very tempted, but.. must resist. Entering the club of "Barge hoarders" (Thanks Steve), will have to wait.

Well, maybe I am keeping a few, but I have also sold nearly 30 "barges" in the recent past - and they all went to very appreciative people who otherwise couldn't have found one so easily and in pretty good shape or obtained one from someone who told them what they would really be getting without B.S. I guess I see my efforts as saving them from obliteration so that others will enjoy them too. And I am not taking any with me. Plus, I enjoy my many visitors and friends who can in turn enjoy them with me. I have many friends worldwide now as a result who are special to me. All the best! :eek:ccasion14:

Well, maybe I am keeping a few, but I have also sold nearly 30 "barges" in the recent past - and they all went to very appreciative people who otherwise couldn't have found one so easily and in pretty good shape or obtained one from someone who told them what they would really be getting without B.S. I guess I see my efforts as saving them from obliteration so that others will enjoy them too. And I am not taking any with me. Plus, I enjoy my many visitors and friends who can in turn enjoy them with me. I have many friends worldwide now as a result who are special to me. All the best! :eek:ccasion14:

Geez... almost 30 sold, and still have some left. That's living my dream.. Respect..!

I only have two C's now.. and a B.. so my journey (wifes nightmare :), has just begun.. about 20 years to late, as the C-Prices are rising fast, and not enough time to neither drive or maintain, not enough storage, and not enough money, to buy all the many, many fine Mopar models I'd like to own. I whish I had started hoarding / collecting before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back