For Sale Another Cream Puff Sport Fury Brought to you by Stan's Dealer Buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're thinking of the father. He's the perv. Jr. is the guy beating the bushes.
Unfairly, but because its the internet... I'm going with "guilt by association" for anyone tied to that business. Other than that I would go with "Innocent until proven worthless to humanity"

Lakeland Lash gets a lot of cars at classic car auctions in Pa. He gets them cheap takes them to FL. and wants big money for them. I go to a few and learned who he is. I'm just a spectator at the auctions.

Lakeland Lash gets a lot of cars at classic car auctions in Pa. He gets them cheap takes them to FL. and wants big money for them. I go to a few and learned who he is. I'm just a spectator at the auctions.

Do you have a link to that auction site?

Do you have a link to that auction site?
I don't remember which auction he got it at. May have been Carlisle spring or fall. He buys lots of cars there or Grant Millers Antique and Classic car auction in Lock Haven Pa.

For $75 I think it's a great deal.

I'll post a picture of it when he drives it next time.

It might have been a deal.

But a Dodge 400 is an ugly turd.
Always and forever.
All k-cars
So "very nice" just don't fits into the same sentance

K cars deserve some love. They were a high selling utilitarian grocery getter just right for the times plus they and had a big part in saving the company.

I don't remember which auction he got it at. May have been Carlisle spring or fall. He buys lots of cars there or Grant Millers Antique and Classic car auction in Lock Haven Pa.
2016_8_x_10_flyer_1.jpg

i don't blame him for shopping there. the two cover cars got my attention!

K cars deserve some love. They were a high selling utilitarian grocery getter just right for the times plus they and had a big part in saving the company.

I agree.. I enjoy seeing a K car, I saw one on the road the other day. I was ecstatic, you just don't see them anymore.

You will get to see a lot of Lash Specials at the Carlisle Auctions event in Florida this coming weekend.....

I agree.. I enjoy seeing a K car, I saw one on the road the other day. I was ecstatic, you just don't see them anymore.
Your dream car awaits you then at the Carlisle Lakeland auction.

PicsArt_02-22-08.15.50.jpg

Also, in checking the consignments, there are only two C-bodies listed. Both from Lakeland Lash. The white NY and the white Fury.

Obviously not my dream car but wouldn't scoff at them. I would own one if I found the right one

Off topic,but would like to share pics of my 83 Dodge 400 coupe.Original paint,interior,motor.Never winter driven. Out of 38,000 built,less than 80 are registered on the road in North America. Convertibles outsold the 2 and 4 door models.

k car 011.JPG

k car 006.JPG

k car 009.JPG

k car 017.JPG

k car 019.JPG

k car 036.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back