For Sale Another Cream Puff Sport Fury Brought to you by Stan's Dealer Buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saforwardlook

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is another nice looking Sport Fury - this time a 1969 model. Its only a 318 engine with no a/c, but otherwise a desirable looking car with a hefty starting price. First thing I would do is ditch the rear fender skirts though.

Plymouth: Fury SPORT FURY - SURVIVOR - 75K MILES

Where does this guy find this stuff??

69%20Fury%20White00015_zpsszakuszo.jpg

69%20Fury%20White00034_zpswyshpm8h.jpg

69%20Fury%20White0032_zpstnxg6ysg.jpg

69%20Fury%20White0039_zpsuz6brnqi.jpg

I guess snakes slither past the unturned stone pretty often... and by all accounts that is a snake pit over there.

How did they all end up in Lakeland? Is it the same pit with different named snakes? Or one pit with a snake with many names?

Must sell everything locally, he has no "sold" auctions, only "reserve not met". A lot of these are re-lists, making it appear that he has a large stock.

Just going by the pictures it looks like an awesome cruiser. Based on his reputation it probably is a low dollar POS

Must sell everything locally, he has no "sold" auctions, only "reserve not met". A lot of these are re-lists, making it appear that he has a large stock.

He starts his Ebay bids ridiculously low, usually 10k or more under of what he lists on the MJC site. Usually his pics do not have the "Armor All" effect all over them.

Another repost of a repost of a repost, this car was originally for sale on Craigslist for $8K either early last year or late the year before. We all commented at the time that it was real nice car but not 8K nice for a 318.

Another repost of a repost of a repost, this car was originally for sale on Craigslist for $8K either early last year or late the year before. We all commented at the time that it was real nice car but not 8K nice for a 318.

And it appears to me that the values have gone up a lot since this sites inception

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back