For Sale Another Cream Puff Sport Fury Brought to you by Stan's Dealer Buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like the condition of your dodge
I don,t like the model
The colorcombo is the best , i wish my Monaco had these colors....

5593658_orig.jpg
$_9.jpg

I can see where the Inspiration came from .

Off topic,but would like to share pics of my 83 Dodge 400 coupe.Original paint,interior,motor.Never winter driven. Out of 38,000 built,less than 80 are registered on the road in North America. Convertibles outsold the 2 and 4 door models.

Sharp car! Now That's Velour!!

I like it. A very clean looking 400 there. Rare in the sense not many left today but an important car for a company struggling to find their way through the 80's. I certainly wouldn't turn it down anymore than you did. My take is that all cars are fun when used as intended. Well except for SUVs and the Aztek.

I agree.. I enjoy seeing a K car, I saw one on the road the other day. I was ecstatic, you just don't see them anymore.

Loved K-cars... possibly the most reliable cars ever built... you could tell from the odometer... time for motor mounts, cv axles, timing belt, water pump, secondary tune up, valve cover leaking again, vacuum harness, water pump pooped early need a housing... remember they were cheap to buy and cheap to get parts for... lots of labor in little bit sized chunks many could afford.

Sure there were other predictable cars... but nothing else had that perfect combination of so many quick flat rate repairs and cheap everything... only the turbos seemed to screw it up... too much money when they pooped.

Loved K-cars... possibly the most reliable cars ever built... you could tell from the odometer... time for motor mounts, cv axles, timing belt, water pump, secondary tune up, valve cover leaking again, vacuum harness, water pump pooped early need a housing... remember they were cheap to buy and cheap to get parts for... lots of labor in little bit sized chunks many could afford.

Sure there were other predictable cars... but nothing else had that perfect combination of so many quick flat rate repairs and cheap everything... only the turbos seemed to screw it up... too much money when they pooped.

Never owned one, but not for lack of trying. When I worked at the dealer in 83/84 they were at their peak.

Wait ...!!!!!!!!! Where did you get that in
fo??????? Is it available for all makes and models?
K car Club of America.
They have a forum and the Guru owner of the site I provided my VIN and he researched it from there.
Not available for ALL makes/models--just K car platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back