Any Colt fans

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Mr Norms de-stroked Hemi Colt. Most likely a Modifided Production car. Just awesome

image.jpg

Its one of those that killed Don Carlton and I believe Ronnie Sox never liked driving his. They are cool though.

Putting a engine in a car that is almost as big as the engine itself is just insane lol I would be terrified being in that.

Putting a engine in a car that is almost as big as the engine itself is just insane lol I would be terrified being in that.

Here are a couple of shots of a Colt I built around 1988 , this was a street car , note plates on rear , car would go straight from a dead stand still but in 3 gear hit it at 35 mph all bets were off still fun to drive ,Scan0003.jpgcolt.jpgcolt3.jpgthe looks you would get on I 40 were priceless !

Scan0003.jpg

colt.jpg

colt3.jpg

I remember seeing that car in the late 80's shows. It was a smallblock ? Seems like I saw it at Rockingham & the Spencer transportation museum show

Big block

I remember seeing that car in the late 80's shows. It was a smallblock ? Seems like I saw it at Rockingham & the Spencer transportation museum show

It had a 440 030 over 8:0 compression , 4:10 gear in an old truck dana cut down , 36 inch ladder bars , full cage . You sat almost in the back seat . The car is now in The Crawford Auto Museum in Ohio . It was repainted by the guy I sold it to .

Look up Pro Street dodge colt

Look up pro street dodge colt , you will find this one and another that is painted purple with green stripes . It was a friend of mine back in NC , Terry Gentry , his had a small block , my red Colt was what got him started on his ... His was super nice ..... show quality ,

image.jpg
Don Carlton in the Rod Shop Hemi Colt. In the mid 70's this car went 8.08 @ 169 in Match Race trim making it the quickest Pro Stock car in the country at that time

Back