Anyone buy a raybestos front drum lately? 1924R

nobody does. they can special order it but its $259 plus 12% tax.
Not sure if rockauto will refund me for refusing the part. I'll just have to call my bank I guess. Fun times!
You might want to call RA and tell them what you did and why, plus making sure they will issue full credit. Then call the bank/credit card company to not honor the RA charge on your account. Just tell them FedEX delivered a broken part, which you refused acceptance of. IF the FedEX delivery person did their job, they took pictures of the broken part with their tablet for documentation of teh damaged part.

Keep us posted on how it goes,
CBODY67

I don't know if a card dispute is the way to go on this deal. Sounds like putting the cart before the horse. Might want to just let Rock deal with it. They've always made good on any not as expected stuff for me.

I ordered one from rockauto and it came not sealed in its plastic bag (bag ripped and stuffed under the drum)
and a big dent in it and NO BALANCING WEIGHT
The images of the drum show a weight and part number cast on the drum face.

Mine has laser printing on the side with a centric part. Is centric "raybestos" too?

thanks

View attachment 605499View attachment 605500
View attachment 605498

View attachment 605487
I ordered one from rockauto and it came not sealed in its plastic bag (bag ripped and stuffed under the drum)

Mine has laser printing on the side with a centric part. Is centric "raybestos" too?

thanks

View attachment 605498

View attachment 605487

thanks

View attachment 605498

View attachment 605487View attachment 605488View attachment 605489View attachment 605490View attachment 605491View attachment 605492View attachment 605493
bought the same drums, they were so off balance i couldn't drive over 45 mph. ended up buying a used original pair from murray parks. nothing like oem chrysler parts

Back