Anyone ever hear or seen one of these?

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I doubt it.

33w4774.jpg

Posted via Topify on Android

Limited Edition for a limited time only really limits my chances of ever knowing about it, really!

Glenn

I like it a lot! Nothin wrong with an eye patch on the right pirate...

Only during the 60's could ya have something like that. A lady wearing a pirate's eye cover selling a station wagon.

I have Stan.........the Mariner is one of 3 different special edition wagons made in 1967, all were distributed in diff parts of the country. Amazingly enough, there was one of these for sale @ a car lot near me in the mid 90's. The other 2 were called Westerner and Briarcliff IIRC.

I have Stan.........the Mariner is one of 3 different special edition wagons made in 1967, all were distributed in diff parts of the country. Amazingly enough, there was one of these for sale @ a car lot near me in the mid 90's. The other 2 were called Westerner and Briarcliff IIRC.
Un - freaking - believable....

Posted via Topify on Android

I've seen ONE Mariner, and that was at an AMC show about 20 years ago. Didn't see the hot Cyclops with the car, though.

I'm not sure. I do remember seeing some AMC wagons back in the day, but I can't remember what models or even years they were. Were all of the Mariners blue?
1213950402_1967_amc_rebel_mariner_station_wagon_5445.jpg

newreply.php

Back