anyone have an idea fo what these are worth?

67polara

Reaction score
had some stuff lying around, figured id ask you guys to see what they are worth?

hubs.jpg

I haven't seen a set of those in I don't know how long, I have no idea on value or worth. Good Luck

You had a 67 GT? I'll have one after I transform my 270 into one. Have the fender emblem tattooed on my right arm, and love the 67's clean look. That car will feel small after being in a C body for almost a decade.
Yep. Walked in wanting an R/T 440 4 spd. not understanding the real world.
Drove out in the GT 273 automatic.

Those were some of the neatest wheel covers back then! Only in 14", as I recall, and typically on A & B-body Dodges.

CBODY67

Plymouth had them as well but only as a dealer option, Dodge could be had from the factory.

Here is a set of the Plymouth ones on my Barracuda, these are typically much more rare and expensive.
2010-10-30_004.jpg

Alan

I looked around on eBay because I was curious and have been watching prices on a spare wheel cover for my Barracuda.

IMHO, if they are really nice, no curb rash or dings, you might get $400 for them. Take $100 off that price if you don't want to sit on them for any length of time. If they are dinged or curb rash, the price would go down accordingly. I think if they aren't completely trashed, the price would bottom out at $25 each for someone that wants them for their trailer.

But... If those were original to your car, I think it's in your best interest to hang on to them.

yes sir I saw one on ebay for 89.00 for just one in worse shape, but I figured that's quite high. that's why I figured id ask.

When you search eBay, click on the "sold listings" box. That gives a true market price.

The Plymouth ones have a different emblem in the middle if it matters.

Alan
I've been looking at these 14" wheel covers for my 65. The problem is that they also offered an almost identical 13" version.

KMwae2w.jpg

It isn't that I need one... Just trying to educate myself about the variations and maybe pickup a spare for the right price. Given how things seem to be going with buying used parts for this car, I'm going to wait until I have one in my hand before I throw any more money away. Early A-Body guys seem to have a different grading system... "Perfect" seems to mean that it was run over by a nice car. I've gotten burnt more than once... It's discouraging.

Back