Anyone know this NYB??

All of this excitement and elation has just brought me to a reality. I don’t believe I have room for both NYB’s. I may have to sell my current NYB. Only have room for 1.
View attachment 235493
I’ll keep you guys updated on whether or not, if so! I’d like her to go to someone here. Just say’en.

I have a 4 of my cars parked outdoors year round.

www.carscover.com

They have a cover called Ironshield that works year round with all 4 seasons. Mine have survived hurricanes, blizzards, torrential rain and triple digit heat.

www.carscover.com

I have a 4 of my cars parked outdoors year round.

www.carscover.com

They have a cover called Ironshield that works year round with all 4 seasons. Mine have survived hurricanes, blizzards, torrential rain and triple digit heat.

www.carscover.com
Thx Bob, I have the ironshield cover for my current Yorker. Agreed! It’s a great cover. However! Guess I should have clarified my situation before posting. Lol, Management dictates. I have 3 cars at the moment as well as the Harley, which doesn’t take up any room, but.. she’s not a car fan like us, she doesn’t see how 1 man needs 4 vehicles since only 2 of us drive. You know the drill.. it ain’t over till it’s over though, But!

Your wife would love me then, we've got 8 licenced and on the road, 2 project cars, 1 basket case, plus a brand new car on the way due in January. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Remember...for better or worse.....

Your wife would love me then, we've got 8 licenced and on the road, 2 project cars, 1 basket case, plus a brand new car on the way due in January. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Remember...for better or worse.....
Ya you got a KEEPER there Kenny.. Sammie’s awesome.. I love mine too, but you know the say’en “ If Momma ain’t happy! Nobody’s happy”

Top Secret... later perhaps...

Oh and just so your wife knows, it was actually Sammie's idea that I order this one! Been waiting over a year for it!

But, it will be the last... I've got to thin the herd...

All of this excitement and elation has just brought me to a reality. I don’t believe I have room for both NYB’s. I may have to sell my current NYB. Only have room for 1.
View attachment 235493
I’ll keep you guys updated on whether or not, if so! I’d like her to go to someone here. Just say’en.

Wasn't Dave (@70bigblockdodge ) looking for a 2-door NYB?

Thx Bob, I have the ironshield cover for my current Yorker. Agreed! It’s a great cover. However! Guess I should have clarified my situation before posting. Lol, Management dictates. I have 3 cars at the moment as well as the Harley, which doesn’t take up any room, but.. she’s not a car fan like us, she doesn’t see how 1 man needs 4 vehicles since only 2 of us drive. You know the drill.. it ain’t over till it’s over though, But!
John, put it up for sale for about $13K, that should ensure that you get to enjoy it a bit longer...:rolleyes:

Ya you got a KEEPER there Kenny.. Sammie’s awesome.. I love mine too, but you know the say’en “ If Momma ain’t happy! Nobody’s happy”

Sammie has been happily attending every car show Kenny goes to!

I have 3 Ironshields for both of my 78 C's and my 17 300C.

Sell the Harley... problem solved... :D

Not to put the cart before the horse as we stay down south, even though she hasn’t arrived yet I’d like to name her. Suggestions? My current 75 NYB is dubbed “Momma D” after the wife. I’ve named all my cars since I started driving Wayback when, this one is no exception. Let me hear what you guys are thinking..

Last edited:
Not to put the cart before the horse as we stay down south, even though she hasn’t arrived yet I’d like to name her. Suggestions? My current 75 NYB is dubbed “Momma D” after the wife. I’ve named all my cars since I started driving Wayback when, this one is no exception. Let me hear what you guys are thinking..
I've named very few... in fact those that got named, were named by someone else. Let it rattle around until the right one sticks.

Back