Are 69 Chrysler 300 and Dodge Coronet convertibles have the same window sweeps?

Aussie 69"

Reaction score
Murray Bridge, South Australia, Australia
I have been trying all week to get a new set of window sweeps for the 69 300 convertible but keep getting told that they do not get made any more. The Dodge Coronet is a very similar car and the sweeps look the same but I don't want to order only to find out they don't fit. Does anyone have an answers please. The old ones are ****ed! and are scratching the glass.

Also the dash is mostly back in but having a few problems with instrument lights will keep working at it, also about to replace fuel sender unit will take my time and a few bundy rums on that one!

My mechanic mate came out on Saturday to check the oil leaks and found that all I need are a new oil drain plug washer, new oil filter, and trans gasket, I have to get all this done before the car goes to get road registered he then said " I have a trade plate just drive it to my shop and we will have it all ready for inspection" I thought GREAT! then he said he gets 10 drives of it this summer, fair deal I suppose we then drank all my beer!

Bob

I hope you found what you are looking for in that site. However, to answer your question, i would say "no" to it. The Coronet is a B Body; I would not imagine the seals being the same as what would be needed for your 300.

Looks like Brads has them
https://bradsnosparts.com/

People, get your parts books and learn how to use them.
There are places on the net that you can run the part numbers.

Alan

Back