Are Fuselage Mopars Most Sarce Generation?

DeMopuar, where is "Gods Country"? Photos would be welcome (its OK if they are not show pieces yet)! You have great taste, which I share. I also have some 1973 Imperials and Monacos. Some of my favorites.
I'll know who to approach when I start looking for a '73 Imperial then...

Hello Guys, We here in Oz were only offered the 318 4 door or the 383 hardtop in auto's, neither had fancy options. The were partially assembled here and re badged as a Dodge PHoenix!
Dodge was a reasonably common and easily recognised brand in OZ but Plymouth cars of this era were usually private imports.
OH! and the Radio Aerial is an aftermarket, the original power aerial is faulty.

Nothing wrong with a 318. Great engine. Good mileage too.

Here is my 69, its only a 4 door 318, but still beautiful,58,000 miles, no rust anywhere.
Found this photo of another SA '69 Phoenix, taken at a local car show in the early '90s. It was in immaculate condition, thought it might have been yours, but no, different number plate.
Dodge.jpg

I went 4500 miles round trip to get my 71. At first I wasnt exactly happy with the cars condition, but the more and more I see these cars rotted into the ground, I realize how minimal my problems are with my backround with welding and fabrication.

20161230_090206.jpg

Back