For Sale Arrogant S.O.B. eBay Magnum seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doba. My wife haz an Amigo(brand name battery powered 3 wheeler) to get her around when we travel with our handicapped Dodge Maxivan so tagged with the Wheelchair plate. Last time Somebody parked in the only handicapped parking spot at a restaurant we chose to break bread at ah while back that showed no signs of parking there legally with the full size wheelchair sign on ah post in the ground rite in front of them, I wrote a note on an 8X11 sheet of paper and redesigned the driverz side whipper arm AND blade so he couldn't miss it being there when he climbed into that rice burning POS telling him he got off easy this time. 'cuz next time I see him in that spot I'll ram him so hard he'd jump the curb and be in the Cape Fear river floating toward the Atlantic. BUT I SAID IT WITH AH SMILE ON MY FACE lol, Jer

I see people parking in handicapped spots with disabled plates all the time and sprint in to the store. I'm rated 70% VA disabled and refuse to get a disabled plate as long as I can half *** get around so the people that really need that parking spot can park closer. I'm currently getting re-evaluated by the VA and may end up 100% disabled this go around.

I've more then a few verbal altercations with these people parking in the handicap spots, and in the fire lanes in front of stores....funny how when you confront them it all of a sudden turns you into the douche bag, how dare you point out how they are breaking the law. F-You and mind your own F-in business is the most common witty response to a reasonable question of "why are you parked in the handicap spot?"

I love how he tells us about some other separate car, that's apparently more rare and desirable, but then immediately proceeds to instruct us not to ask him about it, ever. So.... why even mention it in the first place dumbass?

We had a handicapper placard for years for mom while she still drove. If i was driving the folks around i dropped them off at the door then parked out in the lot. One, because the tag is only for the person named on the tag. Two, the h'capped spaces are in high demand at church and Cracker Barrel.

Guy wrote the ad sounds like a real tool. I wouldn't give that add a second read. Guarantee that sale does not go smoothly if at all.

I hate when *** clowns park right in front of store entrance when there are spaces available. I guess their time is more important than others.

I have had conversations with people who park in a handicapped spot with no placard. MY Mom had one; she couldn't take 4 steps without stopping for breath, so when we came across people parking there without a placard, it pissed me off! She's been dead for 33 years, but I still remember it... and still confront people who do it.

Of course there was that one time when I did and the person got back in their car and put the placard on their mirror. Yes, I felt like an ***....

My first meeting with a Magnum was of a 1978 all black T bar car with 400 and a 4 barrel. I needed that car bad and that was 78/ 79. I lusted over it as a kid....

Where the Hell did this guy get his numbers?

I hate when *** clowns park right in front of store entrance when there are spaces available. I guess their time is more important than others.

Yeah me too....one of my pet peeves. If they are in the vehicle, I like to go up and ask them, "So is the parking lot full?" They usually look dumbfounded by the question, so I then say "Well doesn't look full to me, how about you use it like the rest of the normal humans out there!" :D

How old is that pic he poses in?
Let's see, if i had $30k to spend on an old mopar? Hmmmm.
340 Duster, #2 condition Charger, R.R., 'cuda, Challenger or about six cherry "C" bodies?
Nope, i'm jonesing for a $30k Magnum.

How old is that pic he poses in?
Let's see, if i had $30k to spend on an old mopar? Hmmmm.
340 Duster, #2 condition Charger, R.R., 'cuda, Challenger or about six cherry "C" bodies?
Nope, i'm jonesing for a $30k Magnum.

Great point

Im half way there.... How about a progress report on your rides
Very little progress to report, sadly...

300 will be getting EFI this spring & this might just be the summer for the Polara to get on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back