• Thread starter Deleted member 220
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 220

Contact seller
auction on the 16th not my stuff 5 nice c-bodies

Will sell at public auction on June 16. These cars were stored inside for the last 15 years or so. Ran when it was put away. For more pictures or to pick up a sale bill, go to "Bret Ruff Auctions" on Facebook
m_f71f6e171eea5fd7709a0b0ab05eafc5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely refuse to go to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or ANY "social networking" site.
It's all one big covert gummint op to track you and everything you do.
Excuse me but there's a black Suburban with blacked out windows pulling up to the house as we speak...

I absolutely refuse to go to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or ANY "social networking" site.
It's all one big covert gummint op to track you and everything you do.
Excuse me but there's a black Suburban with blacked out windows pulling up to the house as we speak...

Haha, me too. Big turn off when I saw "go to facebook", instantly made it not worth the time to go and look. Guess I'm not the only one NOT on Facebook or Twitter.

looks like 4 cars be auctioned 73 imp and 75imp 76 newyorker and 77 newyorker
p_46d43c93b5ae1130b28e810f49062c02.jpg

p_e3764e99e1e49c751d4d0affba3332c5.jpg

p_6c8d750c9924a1fe5d08728a29801307.jpg

I would take that 75 Imp any day. It might even have rear disk brakes on it.

That T&C looks nice. I like the way it looks with the roof rack and air deflector on it.

I agree completely, and have never been on any of them. This site and the B-body site are the only things that I have participated in beyond a personal e-mail account. I have only had a cell phone for about 2 years and it is set up to not accept any texting BS either.

Even being a part of this site seemed quite unlikely for me, but I enjoy the correspondance and the entertaining banter. It's been good to be here and thanks go out to all involved.

No social networking for me either, never got it. I do like the forums and probably spend too much time on the computer as it is. Is Craigslist considered social networking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back