BBTR #03 is a wrap!

Georg/BBTR

Reaction score
Slowly getting back to normal life after a Fuselage-packed weekend in the Mosel valley, Germany. 27 of the '69-'73 C-Bodies gathered for three memorable days with perfect summer weather! Thanks for coming everybody!

Pictures are by Mitch.

BBTR03.jpg

DSC_0839ykl.jpg

Really kool, glad you had great weather!

Don't know that I've seen that many Fuselage "stock" cars in one place at one time. Great pictures! Thanks for posting!

CBODY67

Very, very nice. Weather this year looks like it was superb (before it got really hot in Europe). Looks mostly to be Chryslers. I think I see a ‘69 Polara, a Fury — any more pics of Dodges? I looked at your website but couldn’t get past the cover page.

Thank you for sharing!

Last edited:
Any pics of 72-73 Imperials to post for me and Doc? Any of the other boats in your photos looks sweet!

Very, very nice. Weather this year looks like it was superb (before it got really hot in Europe). Looks mostly to be Chryslers. I think I see a ‘69 Polara, a Fury — any more pics of Dodges? I looked at your website but couldn’t get past the cover page.

Yes, this year it was mostly Chryslers. We had 20 Chryslers on site, 3 Imperials, 2 Dodges ('69 Polara Convertible and '69 Polara 500 Sedan) plus 2 Plymouth. Website is still not updated, I try to get that sorted until 2019.

Any pics of 72-73 Imperials to post for me and Doc? Any of the other boats in your photos looks sweet!

Sorry, no '72 or '73 Imperial at all. "Just" a '69, '70 and '71.

Back