BBTR - Boats by the River #6 - 2021

If you showed up in your ‘68 I would find it hard to believe they would turn you away, right? Mopar guys don’t tend to be total douchebags…:lol:

there are always a few other Mopars attending on the campground, too but usually don't go for the ride out

Carsten

And thanks to one of the organizers, Bastian Ewert, we have a nice video of all the cars leaving for the day long cruise through the Moselle Valley!

:wideyed:

I'm going to have to attend this show (sans car). Hopefully next year the EU lockdowns will be lifted, and the next planned "global event" will not have hit us yet. I'm due for another Europe trip.

here are some pics that my girlfriend Tina took

P1190424.JPG
P1190457.JPG
P1190494.JPG
P1190527.JPG
P1190569.JPG
P1190580.JPG
P1190592.JPG

here with an old castle in the background
P1190586.JPG

here you can see a typical vineyard in the background
P1190554.JPG

driving through old small towns can be tight:

P1190446.JPG

WOW - thanks for these photos - if this isn't the perfect excuse to visit Germany in the summer, I don't know what would be.

Heh, any of the natives feel uneasy with all these American 'Tanks' rolling through their village? Or do they respect Walter Chrysler's ancestry?

Most of the locals were pleasantly surprised. Thumbs up, waving hands and smiling faces.
BUT Carsten and I were very far up the line, no idea if people were still happy after 40 cars :D

here with an old castle in the backgroundView attachment 471941

View attachment 471942

View attachment 471943
here with an old castle in the backgroundView attachment 471941

View attachment 471942

View attachment 471943

Glad you were driving behind me Carsten...:rolleyes: Never got so many pics of the rear end of my Newport. Like it...thanks

American cars on an American board, hardly. Go look in the mirror.

all these Fuselages are American cars.
No South African Chrysler 383s or Australian Dodge Phoenix were at the BBTR.

So you can be happy having seen a huge amount of american cars on an american board.

all these Fuselages are American cars.
No South African Chrysler 383s or Australian Dodge Phoenix were at the BBTR.

So you can be happy having seen a huge amount of american cars on an american board.

:wtf: is your point other than to be antagonistic?

Back