Been laying down the foil...

Good Useful stuff all ! I need to change my heater core in my 66 NewPort, I'll do that with the seat out. Still have to order the carpet and sound deadener. BTW need the same color Mr.Fixit has looks Great.

Carpet is in...
IMG_1143.JPG
IMG_1141.JPG
IMG_1145.JPG

Good Useful stuff all ! I need to change my heater core in my 66 NewPort, I'll do that with the seat out. Still have to order the carpet and sound deadener. BTW need the same color Mr.Fixit has looks Great.

The colour is medium Red from Legendary interiors.
it is a "Trim Parts" product though so anyone who sells this line can get it for you

I did a Trim Parts carpet in my car too and I'm really happy with it. You can buy direct from them too.

Got the back seat and side panel installed.
I have to make up some brackets that were no longer in the car when I tore it apart but I'm not surprised considering that the car was in such bad shape for the floors when I tore it apart 1 1/2 years ago.

IMG_1183.JPG
IMG_1187.JPG

IMG_1188.JPG

I have done it in other cars, and it is a huge help in several areas...I did it while installing an upgraded audio system, but it really quiets the inside noise levels.

Sweet... were the lights that you posted the picture of stock?

Yes they are stock foot lights for the passenger.

Since it is next to impossible to have overhead or opera lighting

I do have some thin LED light strips I plan to mount on the bows of the top to give me overhead lighting

Back