Best shocks for Formal's?

Ross, I dare you to get a 1978 NY'er or Newport!

And not one that just needs gas............LOL!

He said they were growing on him... Maybe in the near future? Already got a heard of fusies, and a slab. It would fit right in!

The polara..... Hold on stan, ive got a glimpse of it on camera. Ill post it when i go into the computer after my smoke...... Has2be lol

Here it is....

20130302_110726_zps003d4046.jpg

Have those on all 4 corners of my car. Good thing I liked them since changing the front shocks are a PITA.

LOL!!!! Taking my old shocks out was a breeze..........I could take them out with 2 fingers. They were so bad that they just stayed in the fully compressed configuration on their own. Putting the new ones in was a *****. I finally got them compressed and plastic wire tied to get them in the mount holes. When I cut the wire ties it expanded so fast the wire tie was pinned to the top mount. I had to compress the top stud and had a friend yank the wire tie out.

I think I'm gonna just rebuild the engine & tranny, paint her white & drive it. I'm gonna have jack **** into this car & it will be bad ***.

Even easier to repaint it mauve with the engine compartment and trunk probably still in that color as well, but I know what you think about that already. :)

Change some front end pieces and your springs your gonna think you are driving a sports car

Change some front end pieces and your springs your gonna think you are driving a sports car

Everything is still tight........all new suspension and steering parts in the plan for later this year or early next year.

I am sure its tight, or it feels that way but once you do all that you'll notice the difference, like the shocks

Back