Best shocks for Formal's?

Although I would like to make a "fun" pass or two just to see what the numbers might be.

And I've got the timing device for ya.

9biqhh.jpg

I might make a few passes this summer just for the hell of it. Maybe a 17 second pass..........empty with a 1/4 tank.

I finally got the KYB's put on the front. The shocks that were on the NYB were probably on for at least 25 years. They were 2 different brands. Both were totally shot, they compressed and stayed in place. So I didn't have any front shock action whatsoever. What a difference the KYB's made. The ride is amazing!

Hey Team............

If you don't know for sure when the last time you had shocks installed.....do yourself a favor and change them. Nothing leaked out of mine because there wasn't anything in them!!! It completely changed the way the car responds period!!! A lot safer in my opinion. No drastic sway when taking curves, or when hitting the brakes hard, or driving over straight line bumps. I swear my NYB rode like a circus wagon before I replaced the shocks.

I put on the KYB Gas-A-Just shocks

KYB-KG4528.jpg

I'm very satisfied with the KYB Gas-A-Just shocks. I would highly recommend them.

Sorry.......just reporting good things. LOL!!!

I think the best news is how much satisfaction you're getting as you work your way thru your car item by item. I'd say that blue NYB had your name on it.

< Sent from my tablet >

Back