beter late than never...

That would be the car I would never stop polishing.

That car deserves a better owner than me.

attachment.php
Stan there is a copyright infringement on that cars air filter I would look into that , It's just not on lol!

It's great to find others who can appreciate C bodies, along with their Bs and Es. Pretty rare trait in the circles I run with. I get a lot of ribbing from my Mopar buddies about my Cs, but...hey, they're all fun.
Sometimes I feel like Noah's Ark here. I have two Bs, two Es, and two Cs...and I've had most of them for many, many years.

And thats why it's so great to hang around here, we appreciate ALL of Mother's creations. Funny, I don't remember the E and B snobbery back in the '70's and '80's when I owned mine, but sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of chebby owners over there now.

Yes let's see more Mopar **** from your collection!

Welcome aboard from Canada. Very nice stable of cars and the survivor is amazing. I'd also be interested in knowing where you got the tires and their size. Keep us posted.

And thats why it's so great to hang around here, we appreciate ALL of Mother's creations. Funny, I don't remember the E and B snobbery back in the '70's and '80's when I owned mine, but sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a bunch of chebby owners over there now.

Yes, back in the 70s and 80s is when I could enjoy driving my Bs and Es in near total obscurity. Didn't feel like I had to have a guard watch them in a parking lot if I wanted to stop and eat somewhere or do some shopping.
I get to enjoy a little of that freedom now with my Cs....which is why they see more sunshine and road than the others.

That's because you owned one. Current snobbery is still in denial.
Back then then frowned upon Cs too,

Welcome aboard from Canada. Very nice stable of cars and the survivor is amazing. I'd also be interested in knowing where you got the tires and their size. Keep us posted.
I think....not at home right now, but will confirm later...they are 8.00x15 BF Goodrich Silvertowns. I'm sure the only reason they are reproduced is because they were OE on a lot of early to mid 60s full size Chevys. The sidewall near the edge and the tread pattern is somewhat different than the originals from my car, but as close as exists out there today. The repros, I assume, are just an earlier version of the Silvertowns than were available in '69.
I can't recall for sure where I got them, but it was probably Coker.

Hello,

and welcome from germany.
Your Furys look great.
I can feel your problem driving the 69. Exspecially when the 10k mark comes closer.

I do, like Steve, own a few C-Bodies and B-Bodies, too.
I am used to the jokes from my B-Body friends. Luckily overhere full size cars are very popular

Carsten

Back