Big Blue, the 67 Crown Coupe - Managing Director Edition

You must be doing good health wise, great that your able to get out and enjoy the car

I'm doing much better. My leg is still healing, but I can get around without much trouble. I try to drive the Imp once a week, usually out to the Folsom Cars and Coffee. Last week, a 100 cars were there and not one other C body.

Took Big Blue to the MOPARS In The Park 2018 charity event today. Won 2nd place in class (only 6 Imps attended). Was a nice day until the temperature hit 100 and the wind died down.

DAVE TROPHY 2018_1.jpg

Looking sharp!

I know I've said it before, but many of us are really glad you didn't sell her... It's also good to see you're back on your feet. Has your recovery brought you closer to normal by now?

Yes, closer to normal now. Thanks for asking. On the other hand, "normal" varies a lot for guys 69 years old. According to my doctors, I could survive a few more weeks or years. Nobody knows. But, that's true of a lot of people. The important thing is to live as best you can while you can.

Hi Dave, I've been catching up on reading this thread and didn't realize you had the leg issue.
I hope you continue to recover. :thumbsup:

Back