Blue Suede Cruise 2015 C Body Pix

TNTrooper428

Reaction score
This car show had over 900 entrants, so I took a photo of every c body there. One. Man, it's lonely down here in the south.

Blue Suede Cruise 2015.jpg

Blue Suede Cruise 2015.jpg

And a big 67 Galaxie next to it...... we're they the only large cars...... it is lonely at the top

And a big 67 Galaxie next to it...... we're they the only large cars...... it is lonely at the top

Hi Dave, been trying to contact you but your box is always full. Popular guy.

You know, one of the things that happened during that show was a camera crew came by at stopped at the Chevy truck to the right and got a video of it, passed right by the fury and started video taping the THP car. I moved in to tell him what he had just missed and he shrugged his shoulders and kept on walking. :boxers: By the way the chevy truck and the THP car are mine so no one thinks I am bashing the competition.

...a camera crew came by at stopped at the Chevy truck to the right and got a video of it, passed right by the fury and started video taping the THP car. I moved in to tell him what he had just missed and he shrugged his shoulders and kept on walking. :boxers: By the way the chevy truck and the THP car are mine so no one thinks I am bashing the competition.
Welcome to the world of C Bodies .... being invisible isn't the worst thing that could happen.

It's lonely up north too. I put my 67 fury 3 in the frankenmuth auto fest,2500 cars and I had the only 67 fury! That's a nice fury in the pic!!

Guys you should consider moving to germany, finland or sweden.
Plenty of C-bodies at every show:welcome:

Carsten

enjoy Bob.
But you are in the wrong part of the country.
Too much nature etc.
The Mopars are up north (no joke):eek:ccasion14:

enjoy Bob.
But you are in the wrong part of the country.
Too much nature etc.
The Mopars are up north (no joke):eek:ccasion14:

Thanks Carsten!

This trip is with family....pretty much the castle tour and Munich. I'll only be there for a week this time around. Sadly they have no interest in cars.

Wow!!!
I sincerely wish I could be there also.

I was stationed in that area for 8.5 years......it was like Camelot! Hands down my best assignment!

Disney Castle (Neuschwanstein)......I could be a tour guide at this castle.

2c57f931f3b7bb313f223d7a1c75ae66.jpeg

Guys you should consider moving to germany, finland or sweden.
Plenty of C-bodies at every show:welcome:

Carsten

Great places to visit, but I would not want to live there. I hate the gloomy and cold weather too much of the year. If I want to see some C bodies, I will just take a walk to my garage and look around. I have to see the show in Sweden at least once in my life though! :eek:ccasion14:

Steve

Back