WANTED body and trunk plugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm looking to buy the floor plugs listed below. The dimension is the diameter of the hole. Does anyone have some lying around they want to sell? I found one vendor that sells individual plugs, but not all the sizes I need. I don't really want to buy an entire kit. I can get some at the hardware store but they are crappy, plastic ones. The ones I need the most are the 1 3/4, because I can get the others from National Mo-Parts. Car is 1970 Fury. Thx.

1 ¾, need 3
1 inch, need 1
2.5 inches, need 1

PS: Some of the kits have two D-shaped body plugs, and my car came with two extra D-shaped plugs, but I don't see any D-shaped holes in the car. What are those for?

i think i have you covered, will check and get back to you within the hour

Mega Parts USA - Reproduction, NOS and Used Mopar Muscle Car Parts

These guys sell the Detroit Muscle Technologies pieces. Always good stuff and DMT has helped out with C-body stuff.

The D shaped plugs are probably the ones that go in the trunk floor extensions. Look up from underneath, right behind the rear tire and you'll see them.

I measured the hole, but I see that won't work when you have the actual plugs. I will measure a couple that I do have and post here later tonight. Thx for the help.

Good info to know. Glad you posted. I know I damaged a couple plugs upon removal on my floor as well.

ok...do you measure across the top
Here are the measurements. For all three sizes, the widest part of the plug portion (the bottom) is slightly greater than the sizes I listed above. IE, for the 1 inch plug, the width of the plug portion is about 1 and 1/8. Measured from on top, the widths are 3 inches, 2.5 inches, and 1 3/4 inches for the three sizes.

The D shaped plugs are probably the ones that go in the trunk floor extensions. Look up from underneath, right behind the rear tire and you'll see them.

Thanks John! I crawled under there and found where they go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back