WANTED Body side retainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
My FCBO special price is $600, which would get you a pair of NOS fender moldings, one NOS door molding and a pair of quarter panel moldings all with the white painted insert. I have the fender moldings with and without the Commando V8 emblems and have some of the molding clips. Can deliver to Carlisle. May be some minor scratches in the white paint but they are nice and shiny. I have multiple fender and quarter moldings, some of the argent painted moldings and some 4 door moldings if anyone else is looking for these.

I knew I shouldn't have asked lol I'm really just interested in the clips as I've got some stainless coming from C body Bob as a package deal with a right fender

He's been tire kicking me for weeks, and once we hammer out a deal. It's always I'm waiting for money... maybe wait till you can actually purchase before to waist people's time.

How is searching for something wasting someone's time? I'm sorry if I'm not made of money and some people are asking outrageous prices for things. Please stay off my thread of you don't have anything positive to contribute. I'm actually waiting for a check from Hagerty before I can move forward with my repairs.

Well... Here's a positive suggestion....

I suggest posting the part number for the clips you want. Many times molding clips are used in other applications besides the specific car you have. Then a simple google search may find them or you may be able to source them on one of the NOS parts sites.

If you don't have a parts manual, download one here: MyMopar - Mopar Forums & Information - Parts & Accessories Books

Well... Here's a positive suggestion....

I suggest posting the part number for the clips you want. Many times molding clips are used in other applications besides the specific car you have. Then a simple google search may find them or you may be able to source them on one of the NOS parts sites.

If you don't have a parts manual, download one here: MyMopar - Mopar Forums & Information - Parts & Accessories Books
Thanks for the advice I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back