Brit Floyd 2017 Tour

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Hey Fella's.....

If you're a Pink Floyd fan....you will be stunned with the performance of Brit Floyd! I have seen them 3 times in the last 2 years and they are coming back to the U.S. with a new tour in 2017. They play Floyd better than Floyd. It's an excellent concert! 3 hours long! They start exactly on time and take a 20 minute break in the middle and just hammer it home to the close. One thing that I have noticed is that they have a concert on your local PBS channel a few weeks prior to their concert in your area. They play all of the Floyd favorites from all of their albums and this tour they will play the entire Animals album.

I promise you that this will be the best concert you will have in decades!!!!

Brit Floyd | The World's Greatest Pink Floyd Tribute Show

Brit Floyd | The World's Greatest Pink Floyd Tribute Show | North America 2017

I watched it on pbs, not bad but I can't imagine they're really better than the original.

I watched it on pbs, not bad but I can't imagine they're really better than the original.

You have to hear them live....

I've been to several Pink Floyd concerts.....very large venues with a lot of feedback problems and Brit Floyd in 2500-3000 seat acoustic venue's built in 1894 and 1896. Brit Floyd really puts on great show. Precision to the original scores.

+1 for the pbs version. fkn rocking.

i havent been to a show since 1990- ish.

is it too loud ?

:)

- saylor

It's very loud but sounds great!

I'm going again April 20th at the Lyric Opera House, Baltimore, Maryland

Built 1895

large.jpg

I have seen the PBS show, and would sure like to see these guys live. Seen Floyd, in maybe 1988...
C

Back