Going to see Brit Floyd tonight...

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Time to do something non-car related (my girlfriend is happy as heck) tonight. We are going to see Brit Floyd at the Lyric Opera House in Baltimore. I've seen them on TV and they are great! I highly recommend that you see them if they are coming to your area if you like Pink Floyd.

The Patricia and Arthur Modell Performing Arts Center at The Lyric | Baltimore, Maryland

lg_brit%20floyd%20website%20image%20large.jpg

Following its hugely successful 146 concert date tour around the globe in 2015, Brit Floyd, The World’s Greatest Pink Floyd Show, returns to North America in 2016 to continue its amazing journey through fifty years of Pink Floyd, and the vast and incredible catalogue of music they have given us. As well as performing the favourite moments from The Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, Animals, The Wall and The Division Bell... Brit Floyd will treat audiences to its show-stopping rendition of Echoes, in its entirety, from the landmark album Meddle, as well as a host of other Pink Floyd musical gems.

It was built in 1895...

large.jpg

Last edited:
Australian Pink Floyd. Is suppose to be Very Good.

Rain. The Beatles cover band is really good too.

There was a heavy U.S. military presence at the concert and everyone "borrows" their unit guidon (flag) and takes it to the concert. During the song "The Wall" the verse that goes "Teacher.....leave those kids alone" Pink Floyd changed it to "First Sergeant....leave those troops alone" to the roar of almost half of the people in attendance were U.S. soldiers.

size0.jpg

Back