Buick stuff

monaco75

Reaction score
I know its a long shot, but we have a pretty diverse group here.

Trying to help a good buddy out...

He is searching for a right rear manual window regulator for a ‘68 Buick Wildcat convertable.

This is totally out of my world. I even went and joined a Buick forum (Gasp!) lol.

Figured I’d see if anyone here knows of anyone who might have one, or has one themselves.

Buick, olds, pontiac, and some chevy should interchange, Hollander will is a good guide on this.

You are looking in the 43rd edition

Last edited:
My contacts have contacted a Buick expert and I'll hopefully hear from him soon. Am sure that your friend will soon have what he requires.

Thank you sir! Let me know if you hear anything.

I actually got a response from a gentleman on the Buick forum, who claimed to have one. After a breif phone call, I sent him some $$ through PayPal, and bought it.

However, I didn’t really get the warm and fuzzies over him, if you know what I mean. The purchase is covered through PayPal though, and I shouldnt get burned (fingers crossed). Not really worried so much about the $$ as much as getting my friend the part.

Ill ask my buddy if he may be interested in a 2nd one, or get another through a more reliable source.

I appreciate it a lot!

Back