WANTED Bumper Stabilizer Brackets - 1965 Plymouth SF

Mudeblue

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have what I believe are bumper stabilizer brackets which are for a 65 Plymouth SF that I am restoring. These were in the "pile of parts" when I had to move my car to a new shop and need to be replaced. 1) can someone confirm these are what I think they are and 2) does anyone know where I can procur them? Thanks.

Bumper Bracket 1.jpg

Bumper Bracket 2.jpg

Reaction score
Those are generally on the outboard corners of the rear bumper. They look pretty good. Hard to find a good used one that are not bent or the bolts broken off in the welded nut.

Mudeblue

Reaction score
Those are generally on the outboard corners of the rear bumper. They look pretty good. Hard to find a good used one that are not bent or the bolts broken off in the welded nut.
Thanks. I knew they were for a bumper because of the chrome bolts but didn’t know which bumper and where. Given what you’ve said, I know where there are four Fury’s and they all have their back bumpers. I can now go on a mission.

Mudeblue

Reaction score
Found two that are fair but bent and repairable however rusty but solid; not cheap. I called ahead but wanted to be there when they took them off so I knew exactly where they went. FYI, front bumper. Thanks for your help.

David Grippin

Reaction score
I might have some for you, I will have to look around my stuff, but I am quite sure these go on the sides of the front bumper, not the rear.

Mudeblue

Reaction score
I might have some for you, I will have to look around my stuff, but I am quite sure these go on the sides of the front bumper, not the rear.
Thanks for the office! Bought a pair at the salvage yard which we can make work but had to pay through the nose for them!