Status
Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://berlin.craigslist.de/cto/5044201888.htm

00202_ddGtY3xIRmQ_600x450.jpg

1966 chrysler imperial Farbe : redGröße : full-size Typ : convertibleAntrieb : rwd Benzin : gasGetriebe : automatic Titelstatus : cleanZylinder : 8 cylinders
Bedingung: excellent

Weitere Anz. von User

This is a nice 1966 Imperial Convertible. New top, Power seats, power windows, new tires, Maroon paint in excellent shape, Black Leather int in excellent shape. needs very little and is a great driver right now. It's out of my late fathers collection. If your looking for a nice daily driver that gets herds of attention this is the car for you, If your looking for a number one concourse car this isn't it which is why it's $19,500 and not $49,000. It's a high number 2 driver (I don't know if the numbers match, yes it's a green steering wheel) Make me a reasonable offer and take it home
  • KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten

Here's the same exterior color on a 1958 Imperial with full blown green interior.
P/T tag verifies it's the original color combination. I bet whomever originally ordered this one was one very unique person.
c274_1.jpgc274-4.jpg

c274_1.jpg

c274-4.jpg

Here's the same exterior color on a 1958 Imperial with full blown green interior.
P/T tag verifies it's the original color combination. I bet whomever originally ordered this one was one very unique person.
The assembly plant must have called the dealer several times saying..
"Are you sure?????".

Close the door and back up 10 paces and it's a sweet car.

All around nice Combo for everyone who is colorblind.

That really wasn't all that uncommon back then. For example, if you wanted leather in a Hudson convertible from 1948 - 1954, it was oxblood red, period. Regardless of the exterior colors. Years ago, I owned a '59 Chevy BelAir that was red with a white painted top and a turquoise interior. How about a '60 Valiant two-door with a light green exterior and a two-tone red interior!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back