C-bodies out getting exercise.

Took Old Red out for some new fuel and burn up some old fuel...she's a little dirty and dusty from storage...But, too cold to give her a nice bath...I'll have to be patient...next week into the high 40's and maybe 50's.
View attachment 269892 View attachment 269893

She ran like a charm. Got a couple thumbs up and some heads snappin' looking at her.:lol:

View attachment 269891

Does that has station give you free coffee when you fill up? You're probably their best customer having six Imperials!

Typical Imperial gas consumption.

giphy.gif

Didn't mean it in a bad way Doc. Just that you have so many. Wouldn't matter if they were six MINI'S. I've never checked the mileage of any of my cars. I guess I could care more.... but I couldn't care any less.

With all the cars I have on the road I've got a carbon footprint the size of Connecticut!
I even got a letter from AOC. She took me off her Christmas card list.

the wife doesn't like it how i drive her car, 55mph just to see how much mpgs i can get out of her 2.0L dart

Didn't mean it in a bad way Doc. Just that you have so many. Wouldn't matter if they were six MINI'S. I've never checked the mileage of any of my cars. I guess I could care more.... but I couldn't care any less.

With all the cars I have on the road I've got a carbon footprint the size of Connecticut!
I even got a letter from AOC. She took me off her Christmas card list.

I like to tease one of my millennial aged dental assistants who boils over when I tell her I use bottled water for the pups...(of course, I recycle and/or refill the bottles at store) But, with the puppy water and the Imperial footprint she gets irritated. She forgets about the 10 diapers a day her lil' crumb cruncher clogs the landfill.:lol:

20190315_044710 (1).jpg

She forgets about the 10 diapers a day her lil' crumb cruncher clogs the landfill

Little story, years back when I was drilling holes in the ground, we got a job installing methane vents in a land fill south or Rochester N.Y. We had to install about 30 of these vents all across the cap of the dump. We used an suffer about 3' in diameter and we were instructed to drill thru the capping material about 4' thick (Clay and glacial till) then into the trash about 5'. Lemme' tell you, you didn't want to go there hungover from the night before... you'd be hurlin'.
Anyway, for your tree hugging friend, of all the "stuff" that came flying off that giant auger when we cleaned out the hole, the two most prominent items in every hole that didn't degrade was.... Diapers and Feminine Hygiene Products!:rofl:

I like to tease one of my millennial aged dental assistants who boils over when I tell her I use bottled water for the pups...(of course, I recycle and/or refill the bottles at store) But, with the puppy water and the Imperial footprint she gets irritated. She forgets about the 10 diapers a day her lil' crumb cruncher clogs the landfill.:lol:

View attachment 270141
Wow my dog drinks out of the mud puddles in the yard and driveway. No he is not the brightest bulb in his box.

How's she running?
She's running real good...took her for a photoshoot behind a big rundown grocery store and some old guy with no teeth living in that camper combo with some crazy lady and a pit bull came out and wanted to trade up for my nice gold-plated "Cadillac." He said he would throw in the crazy lady. Found out it was his momma.
IMAG0023.JPG
smile1.jpg
ab9ded87e911349487fc0f97154d4c2d.jpg

That gold paint is striking...I bet you get "thumbs up" all day long
yes...this one has been in hiding for awhile so I got quite the looks at the regular pit stops. I had one issue...rolled down driver back door window and she won't roll back up... But, I can hear the motor... another door to take apart...hahahaha.

Back