C-Body Headers

I had planned on using it on my 69 340 (408) 4sp Swinger but decided against it because I want to stick with a more stockish car .
Those 1405s have both bolt patterns .

61154087789__AB269184-B41E-4D79-8945-E5994FC75AD0.jpeg

20190306_194847.jpeg

20181120_221822.jpeg

Yes seems logical that they may not be familiar with every "fitment".

Not sure if I am wasting $ by purchasing the damn things with it only being the factory 318 poly engine in it still with only 21,000miles....but will give it a nicer sound if full duel exhaust is installed.

Not just a waste of money but a huge PITA from the word go, don't do it, for dozens of reasons.

Hotter underhood temps, fried starters, leaky gaskets, lack of back pressure, etc, etc, you will regret it for a long time.

Not just a waste of money but a huge PITA from the word go, don't do it, for dozens of reasons.

Hotter underhood temps, fried starters, leaky gaskets, lack of back pressure, etc, etc, you will regret it for a long time.
Tti headers are worth the money, my under hood temps aren't bad, the gaskets they provide are thick and have been flawless for the decade I've had them on the car. My starter fries after about 6-7 years, so I can't say it was necessarily the headers that caused it. Engine masters has shown that headers will help any engine breath better, and an 18" extension is the best for performance. With a complete system beyond the headers, there will be no issues about flow. The no back pressure thing is mostly a myth, unless the engine is shot and has no compression, they won't hurt anything. I don't regret it one bit, and will do it again, hopefully twice.

Tti headers are worth the money, my under hood temps aren't bad, the gaskets they provide are thick and have been flawless for the decade I've had them on the car. My starter fries after about 6-7 years, so I can't say it was necessarily the headers that caused it. Engine masters has shown that headers will help any engine breath better, and an 18" extension is the best for performance. With a complete system beyond the headers, there will be no issues about flow. The no back pressure thing is mostly a myth, unless the engine is shot and has no compression, they won't hurt anything. I don't regret it one bit, and will do it again, hopefully twice.
What did u buy from TTI and what did u install it on?

So u think I would b safe with that choice
I'd think so. It is completely unnecessary, it's all about you feeling good if you get headers for your Poly. I did it because I hated the double wall pipes the previous owner installed. I didn't even consider a manifold back system. I don't regret it, I love the sound of the 3" exhaust with a .484 cam. Like I said earlier, the 2.5" manifold back system is just fine with a stockish cam, has a good sound, but not as loud.

Bottom line, the headers won't do much for performance, but won't hurt it, and cost a lot. Like I said, they are a feel good.

I'd think so. It is completely unnecessary, it's all about you feeling good if you get headers for your Poly. I did it because I hated the double wall pipes the previous owner installed. I didn't even consider a manifold back system. I don't regret it, I love the sound of the 3" exhaust with a .484 cam. Like I said earlier, the 2.5" manifold back system is just fine with a stockish cam, has a good sound, but not as loud.

Bottom line, the headers won't do much for performance, but won't hurt it, and cost a lot. Like I said, they are a feel good.
HaHa....feel good....I like that way of puttimg it.
Im trying to convince myself to go for the headers, but thats a lot of $

Back