C-Body Headers

I also agree that 500cfm is plenty...I would go with 450cfm if I can find so e that will work

I also agree that 500cfm is plenty...I would go with 450cfm if I can find so e that will work
What 4bbl carb is a 450CFM that will fit that manifold?

The Edlebrock Performers are 500CFM and they have the smaller bolt pattern that you need. Holley carbs have a larger bolt pattern that's not gonna fit.

What 4bbl carb is a 450CFM that will fit that manifold?

The Edlebrock Performers are 500CFM and they have the smaller bolt pattern that you need. Holley carbs have a larger bolt pattern that's not gonna fit.
Oh geez I dunno
Maybe wishful thinking for me then

i have a factory iron manifold for a 383 but i never used it in the '65. the car always ran perfect with all it's o.e. equipment and i just couldn't ague with perfection.

Well that works for sure.
Carb needs to be rebuilt in mine and I figured would try something new / different & maybe give it a little more pap!

The Edlebrock Performers are 500CFM and they have the smaller bolt pattern that you need.
what bolt pattern would he need? i see that speedway has this oddball to adapt to the old small wcfb pattern. Holley/Edelbrock to Carter WCFB 4-Barrel Carburetor Adapter Plate
1690802174074.png

Agreed ! I have a like new Holley 500 2 bbl I will send you fo 50$ + shipping .

The 2 barrel is a model 2300 and is 500 cfm.

Here is a pic of linkage I made for a pair of Eddie 1405s on a W2 Pro Dominator tunnel ram .

IMG_7672.jpeg

IMG_7673.jpeg

Back