C-Body Holy Grail Restoration Starts Here; 1970 6BBL GT

I may have some. My '68 VIP has the full treatment with all the holes and plugs. I'm about 75% sure they are the yellow Ziebart plugs. Unfortunately the car is inaccessible right now, but I do have plans to move things around some time in the future. I should be able to remember to check for them when I do get access to the car.

Jeff

Quite often owning an old Mopar requires a complete cashectomy, it can take a while to recover.

Just finished reading the entire thread, this is awesome!! following and cant wait for progress photos. Keep up the good work!

Yea, I know all too well how long stuff takes, this is the 3rd time I have done my RR having owned it 37years.
My entire floorpan is lifted 4 inches to get a massive exhaust system on the car with more ground clearance than the factory.
Must look stock though in the trunk so you cut the whole floor out, narrow it 3 inches a side and stitch it back in on the factory spotwelds after you have widened the wheelhousings 5" a side to take the 12" rims, different sort of restoration though.
20200203_135856.jpg

20200203_140135.jpg

Change in plans:

Selling 1970 6BBL GT & extensive NOS & dated parts.

$5,000

!SLOOFLIRPAYPPAH

:eek: whaaattt?! You're selling the car now?! I'm very sorry to hear this Trev, that really really really sucks. Damn I really was looking forward to seeing it all come together :(. What a shame, but I seriously hope you get your asking price

Back