C body show, swap, meet

I have never been to Carlisle...when I do I'm not taking any money with me.......

If you enjoy roasting in the sun in the middle of BFE it's the show for you. Been four times, saw the same cars all four times, I'm over it. But you gotta go at least once to say you did it.

P1110198.jpg

P1110158.jpg

P1110146.jpg

P1110198.jpg

P1110158.jpg

P1110146.jpg

That's what the Hemi meet back in '82 looked like. A sea of pink, purple and blue E and B bodies. That was Nirvana for us back in the day. Back then, I wouldn't have known a C if it ran me over.

Yep might be me and my cynical nature but I bore easily at that show. Well that show, at cruise-ins, small swapmeets, chevy and corvette shows, the list goes on.

If you enjoy roasting in the sun in the middle of BFE it's the show for you. Been four times, saw the same cars all four times, I'm over it. But you gotta go at least once to say you did it.

Then you didnt got off your ***...More C bodies and full size Chryslers at this show then you'll find anywhere

Hey Bob! I just realised you live 90 mins from me. I live down Greenville NC we will need to meet up one day sometime.

Then you didnt got off your ***...More C bodies and full size Chryslers at this show then you'll find anywhere

Never had my car there, always a spectator. We walked the entire thing each time. Hell we even partied with the home owners down by the bottom of the car coral one year.. Meh.. Maybe I'm just not a carshow guy. I'd rather it be at a swap meet. Yes i know there's one there, and theat's probably the most enjoyable part each time.

'corse swapmeets piss me off two, If i wanted beef jerky or hotwheels I'd stop at the 7-11 or toy-r-us....

Last edited:
The largest Chrysler swap meet in the world ........... At the greatest mopar show in the world.... If you didnt wanna see the B's and E's why did you take pictures of them?

The largest Chrysler swap meet in the world ........... At the greatest mopar show in the world.... If you didnt wanna see the B's and E's why did you take pictures of them?

I took pictures of everything, we're talking several gigs worth each year.. I was merely tryinig to give thos that have never been the idea of the size.

Hey Bob! I just realised you live 90 mins from me. I live down Greenville NC we will need to meet up one day sometime.

Cool, you are close. I have family in the Rocky Mount, Nashville, area. I run at Dunn Benson (now Galot Motorsports Park) drag strip often. Occasionally I get down to the Kinston Drag strip. I'm currently in Youngsville. Stuck here I think. Certainly would enjoy meeting a fellow C body fan.

Back