C body show, swap, meet

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Ok, I'll give it a shot. Anyone want to get this thread moving. I can help with something 100 miles or so from Raleigh. A friend of mine is a manager at a local Chrysler store. Not a whole lot of room there & he has never had a show, but I can ask. Who knows maybe ....

....................... laughing4 (1).gif

laughing4 (1).gif

Years ago it came close to happening around Missouri. A member on the Dry dock strongly persued the issue, with vendors and sponsors. Problem was gonna be the turnout. Not enough interest. SO, they simply left it as geting together at regional shows, which is the same as doing nothing at all.

We should have a great turnout at Carlisle this year from FCBO....

Years ago it came close to happening around Missouri. A member on the Dry dock strongly persued the issue, with vendors and sponsors. Problem was gonna be the turnout. Not enough interest. SO, they simply left it as geting together at regional shows, which is the same as doing nothing at all.

We should have a great turnout at Carlisle this year from FCBO....

Yea its gonna be a amazing if something gets started. I try to attend as many of the local Mopar events in the surrounding area & to be honest 'm a little disappointed in the turnout at some of those. I'm pushing one guy here who hosted a show last year that had poor turnout to try it again. I'm happy we have this msg board.

We have a get together at a local ice cream place. 15 to 30 cars show up every week. The same ten, and anyone else. With the other six c body guys here in jersey on this board, you'd think one would have shown up

What local ice cream shop? Let me know where and when, I should have my hard top (tx9 parts car) on the road by June.

Your parts car on the road? Didnt know that was an option.

Hilltop ice cream in blackwood , Gloucester twp on the blackhorse pike. Every Wednesday night, probably starting in mid April

Yep, that had been the plan, get it running and tuned up, have some fun before the big swap. Cool, I'd love to check it out, meet some other FCBO members..

Yep, that had been the plan, get it running and tuned up, have some fun before the big swap. Cool, I'd love to check it out, meet some other FCBO members..

DSCF1068.jpgDSCF1069.jpgDSCF1070.jpgDSCF1071.jpgDSCF1072.jpgDSCF1073.jpg

These were taken our first year there. Its never a huge turnout, but thats ok, its a nice night out with good people and old cars

DSCF1068.jpg

DSCF1069.jpg

DSCF1070.jpg

DSCF1071.jpg

DSCF1072.jpg

DSCF1073.jpg

Back