C-Body Wheel and Tire Survey

Which wheels and tires do you like on C-Bodies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
00-2-1.jpg

There is no pic of a black V-code GT in that link, just a couple of engine shots. Is this a known car?

i dunno Matt .. i stumbled across it just looking for examples for this thread. i'll give it a better look a little later.

UPDATE:
the tribute car got kicked around here 8 months ago.
Fury GT 440-6 found on Facebook (not for sale)

stumbled on this -- the one we are looking for is not mentioned:

Home For 1970-71 Plymouth Sport Fury GT & S/23

then I found this .. but hood isnt open:

1970 Plymouth Sport Fury GT - TX9 Black Velvet

00-1-1.jpg

can anyone help us out and can identify the the BLACK V- code GT car the 440-six pack is in per this link?: Plymouth 70

Below set of pics is taken from that link. The top photo is called "recreation" .. and you can see thats NOT is sixpack under the hood. Those are Ontario Canada plates. There are several pics of it in the link.

The bottom photo is the underhood of the car we are looking for.

00-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Me either, just not my thing. I wouldn't personally put anything bigger than 17" or 18" wheels on any classic car regardless of make, but then I wouldn't be building a Donk. They do put some nice paint jobs on some of them though. It's just some of the other things they do that don't appeal to me.

agree with ya fully ... i was just fishin for any reason to go through all that trouble to fab that hood. perhaps it was done for ANOTHER mill that ISNT in the car now?

coooooouuuuuullllllddddd beeeeeee....

maybe he has a Hellcat motor ready to go in!! he's sandbagging us!! lol

Back