Calgary....home for wayward and unwanted critters and furys

CanCritter

Reaction score
welp seeing as everyone south of us is hobknobbin with Hursts and Dodges at Carlilse me and Tobias decided to get back to basics so we both went out and drug home 70 Sport Furys today...
Tobias picked up this sweet 383 consul shift...loaded fk5 or fk6 with tan interior
IMG_5348_1531625786180.jpg

as for me...well l picked up this poor ole puppy....bodywork already done for most part and all parts there...sitting going on 19 years....
20180714_151051_1531627254572.jpg

70 gt fender tag_1531268222446.jpg

we had a fun day and no crowds...back to basics :O)

Correct body PH23, A52 on tag= SFGT. Nice score. In fire blue metallic as factory color, also very nice. Is the running gear still in it?

Dave

Great to find a GT !!!!!!!!!!
Did he know what he was selling…….?

weird story here....sadly the engine and tranny are long gone..such is life...the car survived...turns out the seller was the fella that had the 71 green GT in alberta that sold for 2500 a cpl years ago and he bought the 70 offa Dan Corely some 19 years ago....cars originally a Utah car which would explain its condition....fella bought car offa Dan,,had bodywork done and then life hit type idea which shut it down...

Great find Critter!! B5 blue with some nice options such as a/c and disc brakes. Body looks very nice too. You did very well.

weird story here....sadly the engine and tranny are long gone..such is life...the car survived...turns out the seller was the fella that had the 71 green GT in alberta that sold for 2500 a cpl years ago and he bought the 70 offa Dan Corely some 19 years ago....cars originally a Utah car which would explain its condition....fella bought car offa Dan,,had bodywork done and then life hit type idea which shut it down...
When does it ship off to Paul?
:popcorn:

B5 1970 SFGT .. beware, I know a German who´s going to :poke: on you permantently as soon as it´s finished:D

Back