Car Hauler - Lakeland, FL to Atlanta, GA

jason99

Reaction score
Looking to get a C-Body project car moved from Lakeland Florida to Atlanta Georgia. Any suggestions on who to use or who to avoid?

-J

Only a guess on my part.

1974-dodge-monaco-2-door-coupe-400ci-1.jpg

Had 2 Imperials moved with this service this year. Pennsylvania to Minnesota and Ohio to Minnesota. Will use them with next Imperial. Contact is Dave.
Screenshot_2018-06-18-16-32-45.png

If it's a runner call these guys, ask for Neil, tell him Doug from Hudson sent you. He's a good guy.
Last I checked it would be around a $250 ride.
Med Express Transport
Address: 1435 US-19, Holiday, FL 34691
Phone: (727) 938-1090

Let me try to answer all the questions in one post:
-I'm not sure who Lash is
-Car runs, but
-Probably isn't drive-able. If it was I'd fly down and drive it back.
-Backstory is a 74 Monaco sedan with a 440 is what got me into Mopars in the first place and I've been looking for one for a while. I haven't been able to find a sedan big block, but I talked myself into a coupe smallblock project, because I need something to cruise with.
-It's not that gold/brown one in the picture, but I'd have tried to buy that if I had seen it for sale somewhere.

Here is a picture.
2018-06-18_19-02-02.png

My enjoyment of 74 Monacos has nothing to do with Bluesbrothers although it is a great movie. I'm not going to do anything police car related with this car.
UT1iaoZ

What do you think, Stan? A little photo shop here, a little detailing, a tony background and it could look like a Lash car.

Ok, searched for Lash. Pretty sure that based on what the car looks like, what I paid for it, and who I paid this car has nothing to do with that guy.

Clean Monaco, appears to have lots of potential! Nice color, can we have a few pictures?

Back