Car shows in the field

Nice find there......... Any info on it.....?
Will.

img_2834-jpg.121395

Just got off the phone with the owner. Seems its a one family car, purchased new by the parents, sold to the grandfather, inherited by the grandson. Plans were to restore it, but that has now changed. 35,600 orig miles, V-8, push button trans, non runner. The car sat in the shop behind the car for 20 years, and approx 10 yrs outside. It was pushed outside the day I saw it. Ill be going to look at it closer sunday.

IMG_2886.JPG
IMG_2889.JPG
IMG_2887.JPG
IMG_2878.JPG
IMG_2880.JPG
IMG_2882.JPG
IMG_2884.JPG
IMG_2899.JPG
318 poly, is that the correct color? Got it to turn by hand so its not siezed up. Minimal rust, I didn't get a look at the trunk floor, no keys. Car looks very complete with original paint and upholstery.

[QUOTE="barnfind, post: 318 poly, is that the correct color? Got it to turn by hand so its not siezed up. Minimal rust, I didn't get a look at the trunk floor, no keys. Car looks very complete with original paint and upholstery.[/QUOTE]

The engine should be silver and the filter housing red.
That's going to be a great car to bring back. I just hope it doesn't go to some YA-HO who's gonna make it better by stripping the trim, adding wrong wheels/tires and a cheap upholstery redo.

Back