Carlisle 2013 Pictures

Was that '65 wagon the only 65 polara there? I don't think I seen any others in any of the pics. No '66's either. Is my grill really that ugly? LOL

Was that '65 wagon the only 65 polara there? I don't think I seen any others in any of the pics. No '66's either. Is my grill really that ugly? LOL

They are just rare. Your grill looks great!

Can't remember the last time I saw a 65 polara wagon

Sorry we missed you the second time around. I heard you came back and spent some time with Doug.

NOW I understand all your posts. ...in that grizzly voice.. ..it was an honor. Next year, stay till Sunday

Dave and Bob won awards.......which cars won the 1st place awards in those categories?

I found it.....can't really tell who the other Winner's were?

The 68 Polara 500 was the black vert with the 4 speed.

G212 - C BODY 69-78 STOCK
117 MARTINDALE, STEVEN 1970 CHRYSLER NEWPORT FIRST PLACE
118 GRADY, JAMES 1969 CHRYSLER NEWPORT SECOND PLACE
119 HECKMAN, DAVID 1970 DODGE POLARA THIRD PLACE
* Celebrity Pick Chosen By: Gary Joseph Shelby Dodge Automobile Club
G213 - C BODY 65-68 STOCK
120 BIANCO, RICHARD 1966 CHRYSLER NEWPORT FIRST PLACE
121 RODKEY, ROBERT 1968 DODGE MONACO 500 SECOND PLACE
122 SWEET, TED & TRINA 1966 CHRYSLER NEWPORT THIRD PLACE
123 SPARKS, BRUCE 1967 PLYMOUTH FURY VIP *SPECIAL AWARD*
* Celebrity Pick Chosen By: James & Annemarie Condito East Coast Car and Truck Club

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/pdf/2013_Chrysler_Winners.pdf

The winner for my class was the yellow Newport/black top with the mags and wide white walls.

I keep calling the Monaco's Polara's........sorry to all the Monaco guys. CRS or something........

1978 NYB said:
I keep calling the Monaco's Polara's........sorry to all the Monaco guys. CRS or something........
I piss off Lexus owners by calling them Toyotas...

Posted via Topify using Android

I bet they hate that as much as getting hemorrhoids smack in the middle of the hazy hot humid days of July.

Actually that sounds more like your average "Bimmer" owner around these parts.......picking his nose at stop lights for gold nuggets with the top down while listening to Barry Manilow. I absolutely cannot stand some of the fucks....and I'm sure their **** DOES stink....a whole lot.

Back