Carlisle 2013 Pictures

DSC02576.jpgDSC02577.jpgDSC02578.jpgDSC02579.jpgDSC02580.jpgDSC02581.jpgDSC02582.jpgDSC02583.jpgDSC02584.jpgDSC02585.jpg

DSC02576.jpg

DSC02577.jpg

DSC02578.jpg

DSC02579.jpg

DSC02580.jpg

DSC02581.jpg

DSC02582.jpg

DSC02583.jpg

DSC02584.jpg

DSC02585.jpg

I literally took pictures until my camera battery died. Taking pictures in buildings and under the tent just sucked the power out of the battery because of the flash. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures that I did take. Enjoy....

Bob, I for one really appreciate the time and effort. I feel like I'm there without the walking. THANKS!!!
And thanks to all who have posted pics, too.
Nobody's talked about the weather that I have seen. How is it?

Posted via Topify using Android

You can see picture of Red (Bob) 1968 Polara in post #2 and if you look right behind his car you'll see a picture of Bob with the hat sitting in a lawn chair.

Now come on, its a Monaco 500 for Pete's sake!

Bob, I for one really appreciate the time and effort. I feel like I'm there without the walking. THANKS!!!

Over cast and actually pretty nice yesterday, just a few sprinkles. Today it rained more and after that the sun came out and it was pretty hot....but nice.

Not bad today, sprinkled several times through the day. The sun and humidity came out too. Temps around 83. Not bad considering it's always in the mid 90's or more with insane humidity. Very nice this year.

I hope you and the others that couldn't make it the "Big Show" kind of can get a snapshot of what Carlisle looks like. In my mind Chrysler's at Carlisle is really the 8th wonder of the world. I feel like I'm 16 again. The best part of the show to me was meeting all the fella's from FCBO!!! What a hell of a C-Body Band of Brothers!!!! I sure hope everyone gets at least one opportunity in the future.......some how, some way to come to Carlisle!!!

Great pics Bob, thanks! Mark did buy the polara vert, right?

Back