Carlisle 2020 Official Thread

Carlisle Events said the Hurst Nationals is July 11-12 (during the Mopar show) at the Carlisle Expo which is one block from the fairgrounds.

Actually starting to gear up for Carlisle with distribs. Been extremely busy this year and I am waaaay behind.

So it appears it may NOT be at the Chrysler event ....
That’s a shame ‘Dave, I’m going to miss your magnetic smile and flowing blonde hair in the Carlisle sun. :icon_fU:. And Diane too. LOL

not directed at you Dave.. but!

if ‘Dave and company aren’t gonna make it.. who’s going to volunteer to Be Cbody central for meeting in Photos?

That’s a shame ‘Dave, I’m going to miss your magnetic smile and flowing blonde hair in the Carlisle sun. :icon_fU:. And Diane too. LOL

if ‘Dave and company aren’t gonna make it.. who’s going to volunteer to Be Cbody central for meeting in Photos?
The Hurst display is what he was talking about.

Wait wait wait... :stop:

Dave is NOT going to Carlisle?

I hope you are yanking my chain Dave. You don't know who Butch Leal is? He raced the 1975 California Flash Duster that was recently restored. Christy Lee is or was the spokesperson for Dodge. Look on the Carlisle website it will give you more info.

Back