Carlisle 2020 Official Thread

You've obviously never lived anywhere else.

I love living here vs. NY.

I didn't vote for that ******* did you?
You can have it. I would not live in NY either. No I did not. I do not vote for assholes.
Next on the list will be a decades old law they will whip out and dist off to stop next event. It will be single target, for Carlisle events they will not target any similar avenues. They are getting their press and trying to strong arm.

???

I hope your joking.

Ummmm, she's a state representative in that district bitchin' about how stupid the Governor is. What's the problem? She's got the mask down so you can understand her.
I like the way she called the Secretary of health "He" the first time and then changed it to "She" afterwards!:rofl:

Why? Because the video doesn’t play and the header looks as if she’s targeting the Carlisle shows.

When is the group photo?
Does this club, fcbo have any events?

Over on ebodies.org we have a Saturday lunch at noon, a dinner party after the show on Friday and a pizza party Saturday evening.

When is the group photo?
Does this club, fcbo have any events?

Over on ebodies.org we have a Saturday lunch at noon, a dinner party after the show on Friday and a pizza party Saturday evening.

Great Question, 10 am Saturday is the gathering for the photo. We usually gather at my two tents . In the C body stock class.

Last December the momentum getting as many of us together at this show really began to grow. Then the Chinese bat eaters brought their bugs over here and turned everything upside down.
I am 100% still planning on making the trip from IL, unless the people running the show are forced to shut things down by their local govment policies.

Scrolling through and seeing there have been some changes by members attending the show this year, and without going back through all the pages of this thread, how does the list we began late last year look today?
…...
cantflip, @bluefury361 ,@halifaxhops , @wizard ?(missed you last year) P row
@70bigblockdodge B row, or wherever they him set up the cooler
clip_image001.gif

@75LandYacht under the bumper...
Family camping outside the fairgrounds:
@FURYGT , @live4theking ... who else?
Driving too far:
300rag @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg-West
MarPar @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg-West
LocuMob @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg-West
sixpkrt @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg-West
71Polara383 @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg-West
Big_John @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg_West
78Brougham @ Country Inn and Suites Harrisburg West (Very close to the Homewood suites. Just over 15. I'll be bringing my cannon) LOL
Mike66Chryslers @ Country Inn and Suites Harrisburg West
Hywcrzr @ Townplace Suits Harrisburg/ Mechanicsburg West adjacent to Homewood suites
Polara_500 @ Homewood Suites Harrisburg-West
Ripinator @ Country Inn & Suites Harrisburg West
CudaHunter @ Holiday Inn Mechanicsburg
1966newport @ Econo Lodge Mechanicsburg

Live4theking @ Clay street camping
twostick @ The Carlisle House. Carlisle.

Last December the momentum getting as many of us together at this show really began to grow. Then the Chinese bat eaters brought their bugs over here and turned everything upside down.
I am 100% still planning on making the trip from IL, unless the people running the show are forced to shut things down by their local govment policies.

Scrolling through and seeing there have been some changes by members attending the show this year, and without going back through all the pages of this thread, how does the list we began late last year look today?
…...
clip_image001.gif

Driving too far:
78Brougham @ Country Inn and Suites Harrisburg West (Very close to the Homewood suites. Just over 15. I'll be bringing my cannon) LOL
Hywcrzr @ Townplace Suits Harrisburg/ Mechanicsburg West adjacent to Homewood suites

Keep me on the list. I'll be there! Rip

...how does the list we began late last year look today?

This for sure

cantflip, @[S]bluefury361[/S] ,@halifaxhops , @wizard ?(missed you last year) P row
clip_image001.gif

Driving too far:

This for sure

clip_image001.gif

Driving too far:

Live4theking @ Clay street camping We are currently still planning on making the trip.

…...
clip_image001.gif

Driving too far:

Just come next year Tim so we can shake handz and click Long Neckz. OH, you'll love this one. I ran into my worst nightmare at the Airport yesterday and couldn't hook up with Mario in Madison 'cuz I missed the frickin' flight. Thank You American Airlinez .Talk about FUBR. I gotta laugh 'cuz I don't know who tah kill first and I can't run fast enough or far enough away from a 300# gorilla in ah 6'X10' room with a lock on the outside of the door, Jer

More breaking news...

Carlisle Events, Dept. of Health reach settlement

"CARLISLE, Pa. (WHTM) — A settlement was reached between the Pennsylvania Department of Health and Carlisle Events on the lawsuit regarding the Spring Carlisle car show.

The Spring Carlisle car show continues Friday as the state wants an emergency injunction to shut down the event because it exceeds the 250 person gathering limit. The car show typically draws nearly 100,000 visitors. This year, Mark Stewart, who represents Carlisle Events, says they estimate only 6,000 or 7,000 people per day.

Stewart says the Department of Health is misapplying its order and only selectively enforcing it pointing out the car show is happening on 100 acres of land.

“Because Carlisle is operating in such a responsible way and in compliance with the order and the 50% limit, we feel confident that the operations right now are wholey consistent with public safety and responsibility,” Stewart said.

After an hourlong hearing, Thursday there was no ruling.

The car show runs through Saturday."

I'm definitely in. I'll be on row P. Not selling anything, just parking next to cantflip. I'll be in one of Will's lots. Thanks a ton!
Same hotel. Can't wait! 27 hour drive!!

Last edited:
Back